american bowling balls

hey everyone, i haven't bowled in about 18 months now and i got rid of all my old gear... im hanging out to get back into it... im actually going to america in a week and halfs time and i was thinking about maybe picking up a ball or 2... what i was wondering if anyone could help me out and let me know if there is any good gear over there that we dont get here... i have been looking around on the net and found some different brands and stuff but i dont truly understand all the technical side and what it means... any help would be really appreciated...

Everything over there you can obtain here(almost). The only thing they might have is some older gear in stock on sale. Thanks to the internet we are on par if not ahead of our US counterparts in regards to ball releases. Also depends on where you go, Vegas is the best for pro shops.

Just watch the excess baggage when you return, some cheap balls may not turn out to be that cheap when you go to check them in.

PS There is a new brand called MOTIV which to my knowledge no one has here yet but I'd imagine because it is so new and has limited distributors at the moment you might be hard pressed obtaining one of them. Thats about the only new thing we don't have at the moment.

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom