Visionary Bowling Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Simmo

Re: VISIONARY BOWLING GEAR

i dont know why any one would sell visonary ballls they are a low grade ball when they are aloud to be used on the pba tour and are a legal reconised ball then talk to to me about visionary

graham

Simmo said:
i dont know why any one would sell visonary ballls they are a low grade ball when they are aloud to be used on the pba tour and are a legal reconised ball then talk to to me about visionary
graham

pal, that doesnt make sense, speak english and i might understand ya:(

simmo check this out mate
http://totalbowling.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=7341&page=2
Re: Thoughts on Visionary stuff
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speaking at length to the VP of Visionary, Jason Wonders - as we do on a regular basis, we fully understand why Visionary are not registered with the PBA. At US$125,000.00 per year, it is a big commitment which must come from somewhere. Whilst Visionary would love to be able to afford to be registered, they see it is more important to let the product & quality service be their focus. As more bowlers become aware of their outstanding products, profitability will increase by sheer volume rather than mark-up per unit.
At times where Brunswick are looking at manufacturing in Asia to keep their cost down, Visionary have taken the stance that quality is better than quantity. EVERY ball they manufacture is checked for imperfections, if it does not meet their stringent standards, the item is scrapped - hence you never see any defect Visionary balls appearing anywhere like on Ebay as seconds.
As DaleS has mentioned, Visionary do not have a huge range of balls, however, their balls are very defined as to their purpose. No two balls are similar, this takes away any doubt as to what ball should be out of the bag at any given time. In saying that, there IS a ball in their line-up for every condition.
With the pending regulatory changes in regard to cover hardness & RG rating, it is going to make things much easier for Visionary to bring their whole range into line than it will be for some of the larger manufacturers who have more options. Far less room for error, therefore ensuring quality & very fair pricing remain the paramount aims.
We have made an undertaking to Visionary to increase their exposure in Australia to the point where growth in our region will help to increase their world-wide profitablility, consequently PBA registration will become a realistically affordable option. Our customers who have helped in this way over the past few weeks are very much appreciated by both BBA & Visionary, for that we sincerely thank you.
For more information on the Visionary range or to seek information on their company history, please feel free to contact us.
Max & Lee
.......Visionary would also like to reiterate that our equipment has been, and will continue to be approved for ABC, WIBC, YABA, and USBC sanctioned events, including all leagues and tournaments that are not governed by the PBA.

Simmo - you have just made my blood boil - you are an absolute ignorant IDIOT.

Low grade ball eh? Check the recent history and achievements.

Max

I love people like this... Its amusing. FACTS PEOPLE, PLEASE!

Low grade? Based on? please find a higher quality manufacturer. The coverstocks are not only durable, but most are MUCH thicker than other brands....

Not legal? FULLY APPROVED BY THE USBC.

Not PBA approved? Because licensing fees are rediculous for PBA approval. Approval has nothing to do with quality of balls, Visionary didnt find the need to add extra cost to their bowling balls, therefore are able to pass on the savings to the customer.

Ask the guys we sponsor how 'low grade' Visionary bowling products bowling balls are...

Rebecca Simpson- TOP AVERAGE AT RACHUIQ
'SIR' Michael Muir- one of the most accomplished Australian Bowlers of ALL TIME
Carl Bottomley- another TOP AUSTRALIAN BOWLER
Kate Wilton- Australian Representitive, fantastic bowler!!!

Get your facts right before you try to slander... If you dont want to buy Visionary Bowling Balls, then dont...
Sounds simple?:D

Regards,

Andrew Tonkin

p.s.- have you tried a Visionary Bowling Ball?
p.p.s- learn how to spell...

http://www.bowl.com/downloads/pdf/approved_balllist.pdf

Visionary Amulet Oct-97
Visionary Centaur April-'04
Visionary Centaur AMB Dec-'04
Visionary Centaur AMB Particle Jan-'05
Visionary Centaur AMB Solid Jan-'05
Visionary Charcoal Executioner Oct-'01
Visionary Clear Gargoyle Feb-'03
Visionary Executioner Red Pearl Dec-'00
Visionary Gargoyle Feb'00
Visionary Gargoyle Burg. Aug-'00
Visionary Gargoyle Granite Aug-'00
Visionary Glowing Amulet Aug-'01
Visionary G-3 Gryphon Nov-'03
Visionary Gryphon Oct-'02
Visionary Gryphon Burgundy Particle April-'03
Visionary Gryphon Frankie May Signature Feb-'05
Visionary Immortal AMB Pearl Jan-'05
Visionary Immortal AMB Solid Jan-'05
Visionary Purple Ice Executioner June-'02
Visionary Scorcher Apr-99
Visionary Scorcher NPT Oct-99
Visionary Scorcher R Aug-99
Visionary Scorcher RU Aug-99
Visionary Scorcher RW Aug-99
Visionary Slate Blue Gargoyle July-'03
Visionary Sorcerer Mar-97
Visionary Sorcerer " B" Apr-97
Visionary Sorcerer " C" Apr-97
Visionary Sorcerer " D" Apr-97
Visionary Violet Gargoyle July-'04
Visionary Warlock Mar-97
Visionary Warlock " A " Nov-97
Visionary Warlock " B " Nov-97
Visionary Warlock " D " Nov-97
Visionary Warlock DC (Purple Pearl) Jun-98
Visionary Warlock DC Tour Edition Sep-98

That would be the USBC (which is ABC/WIBC) approved ball list.

I think visionary is off to a good start in australia so i wouldn't say much plus don't say anything if you haven't tried or used there equipment keep your mouth shut would of been the easiest thing to do. i sure the other people using visionary would love to say something aswell. Go MAx and Go Visionary.
Chris

I can't believe it guys :eek: even when we're not espousing the virtues of Visionary Bowling Balls, some one else comes along and reignites the rite to free speech :rolleyes: .

Congratulations Simmo, Shannon will love you! ;)

Gary

All this b.s about what bowling ball manufacturer is the best is starting to get old.... Everyone has a manufacturer that they prefer and will always buy so on that note lets get on with what we enjoy the most and leave the manufacturers to fight it out not the bowlers!!!!!!!!

Live to Bowl and Bowl to win!!!!!!!!

charliebrown said:
All this b.s about what bowling ball manufacturer is the best is starting to get old.... Everyone has a manufacturer that they prefer and will always buy so on that note lets get on with what we enjoy the most and leave the manufacturers to fight it out not the bowlers!!!!!!!!
Live to Bowl and Bowl to win!!!!!!!!
so ebonite is ure choice i assume :p :p

This is by and away the funniest **** I have ever read. Keep coming up with dumb explanation of why you like 'X' type. I really laugh so much at some of the stupid reasons people put up here.

Well max, is it not you that bags every ball that is not visionary? So now you know how it feels. Having an open mind to all gear would be a very good idea mate. Especaily some one in your position.

Simmo

Simmo said:
Well max, is it not you that bags every ball that is not visionary? So now you know how it feels. Having an open mind to all gear would be a very good idea mate . Especaily some one in your position.
Simmo

You've just contradicted your views expressed in the opening post.

Congratulations :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sure, the influx of Visionary advertising may be a bit too full on - but all companies have had this at one time or another. They're a new product.

Its a win/win situation for all bowlers when we have a new ball manufacturer that wants to join the party. More balls out on the market = more choice for every individual bowler!

Or would you prefer it that we went back to the days where the only choices you got were what colour and what weight would you like your plastic ball to be?!:rolleyes:

Simmo said:
Well max, is it not you that bags every ball that is not visionary? So now you know how it feels. Having an open mind to all gear would be a very good idea mate. Especaily some one in your position.
Simmo

There is a tosser on here every day!

Congratulations you are today’s winner!!!:eek: :eek:

Did someone say........"TOSSER of the day", I think "TOSSER of the year" is more appropriate.

What a pity that this non-sensical drivel is part and parcel of Total Bowling. Next thing you know you'll have Chermsides proshop on here.

And mind you , if Visionary bowling balls are inferior, and having the capability of helping bowlers win Australian masters titles, Rachuig state titles, more 300 games than you can poke a stick at, then that makes the gear that everyone else is using worse.

And I am sure Carl Bottomley will be pleased to know he bowled with rubbish to win the Capalaba cup on Sunday and Greg Kellys Violet Gargoyle (which is complete trash) produced another 300 on the same day.

By the way I am a Hammer bowler.

tonx said:
LOL,
Please send me one!!!!! haha

Maybe ask Simmo to send you one of the many he has collected!

We cant expect Graham to keep supplying them on such a regular basis free of charge!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom