Attn NQ De veer and Rachuig teams

RobbieB

Rodentus scientificus
Just a reminder to all those that made the NQ teams that you can practice free at Kirwan (subject to lane availability of course). Obviously this is going to be of most use to the Townsville people, but if anyone from the other centres is coming down for anything, feel free to drop in and get some games under your belt. We will also make sure you have a fresh pattern where possible, just give us a bit of notice please. :)

Cheers, Robbie.

WOW Robbie, thats fabulous! You are doing alot for the NQ state teams, especially for the juniors! Everytime we go there for camp you help us with everything with patterns, great service, and HEAPS of tips and advice for all of us juniors... we appreciate it soo much! So i just wanted to thank you for everything you do for us! Its fabulous and we are very grateful for all of it! Thanks again Robbie! Cya this weekend!

Yeah Robbie thanks for everything you have done for us Juniors.. it has been awesome!!

Lisa Nq

I also will be at Kirwan practising on a wednesdays so feel free to approach me with any bowling issues you may have ill help where i can.

Back
Top Bottom