AO scores

BELMO

Lanes look a little nice, judging by the scores of the whole field.

Must make mention the leader though.....George who im sure is playing the gutter has a strike ratio of 65/72.......he has only picked up a spare ball (which im sure is the same ball he is using to strike with) 7 times in 6 games....
The last 2 games are not up, but it doesnt matter......no matter how easy it may be, thats some good bowling.

Georgio, great bowling mate.....Not to many people can say they have done what you just did.

Love belmo

ps- Quite happy to be watching this from overseas :)

Belmo, i think this is the second highest 6 game series in the world...1661...

Can anyone confirm this...

Re: 2007 Australian Open**Win a Golf Ball Competition**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiger Woods - 277 (for 4 rounds)

Oh and by the way can you get him to sign the prize.

Well looks like I was on the mark with the right average! (if only I picked Geo)

Awesome bowling buddy!!!!

That is some awsome bowling by anyones standard.

George you are officially a freak;)

Keep it going tomorrow.

Rob

George, simply superb champ. =D> =D> =D> Better change your mind about that pending retirement mate.:p

George ....

"nice" lanes or not, that is still some awesome scoring!

Congratulations .... all the way from Brunei.

Now .... let's see if you can keep up that average for 16 games :cool:

Wouldn't that be an achievement??!

Well done,

Griffo

George ....
"nice" lanes or not, that is still some awesome scoring!
Yep, Fair enough. I realise upon re-reading my previous post it could look like sour grapes. Not so. Outstanding effort George. You don't shoot scores like that unless just about everything is going your way, but Chris Thomas (who was there, unlike me) tells me that George was getting the ball off his hand as good as anyone he's ever seen.

Bravo.

You've gotta feel for Vi Huynh, who's parade got rained out by cyclone George!

George
What can you say!!!!
Wish i was there to see you bowl like that...
Hope you win the Tournament
What ball did you use i want one ??

George,

Awesome bowling mate! We just checked out the Live Scores and they are pretty impressive. Actually, impressive doesn't even describe those scores. With a 228 being your lowest game, that's EXTRAORDINARY

Maybe you've claimed back the title of "Australia's No 1 Left Hander" LOL ;)

Back
Top Bottom