Any news on 2007 ACT Adult State C'ships?

rpac23

Posse Court Jester
I was wondering is there was any info on this years 2007 ACT Adult State Championships? I know it's in Queanbeyan this year. I would love to come down and take part in it this year!

If anyone knows anything, post it here!

Thanks!

I believe you'll find it's the 2nd and 3rd weekends in August (being 11/12 and 17/18)

Entry form will be out very very shortly.

Jeff

As promised, the entry form is now available in the entry forms section. Please see [post=151760]this post[/post]

Is there a contact number for the ACT TBA? I have a few questions about this years championships.

In the interest of not giving out other peoples details on a public forum, you are welcome to call myself and I will at the very least confirm with Tracey-Lee and get back to you, but I can probably answer your questions. Or you can post questions, or PM me, whatever you fancy.

For best results, call between 6.30 and 8.30 monday night, half the board bowl in the same league ;)

Jeff - 0414 864 467

Just to advise a minor error on Entry Form. Masters Front Page has incorrect dates. Seniors Masters is Saturday 18th August and Restricted & OpenMasters is 19th August.

Cheryl Dennis
ACTTBA Secretary

For anyone who is considering bowling in the championships, we have a few places free in some teams - so if you weren't in simply because you're on your own, we can place you in teams and doubles if need be. Get those forms in!

ACT Adult State Interim Results

Hey all,

Current trophy event qualifying.

Attachments

• MastersQualifying.xls
    205.5 KB · Views: 36
and the interim squad results.

Download and change the extension from txt to htm, and it will become far more human readable.

Attachments

• Copy of results.txt
    18.8 KB · Views: 62
If anyone's interested, I need a bowler to bowl a doubles on saturday - time is fairly flexible but it would be best @9am... C'mon, you know you all want to!

Masters Qualifying Standings and Carnival Results attached

Congratulations also to our Seniors Cup Champions who will represent us in Melbourne, Ray Kruger and Ursula Ramsay

Attachments

• FinalMastersQualifying.xls
    93.5 KB · Views: 56
  • CarnivalResults.txt
    19.5 KB · Views: 38
Okidoki, sorry about the delay, I'm sure you're all waiting. Unfortunately the soccer was a flop, lost 3-2 in the mixed and I'm not sure of the score in the mens *sigh*

ANYWAY, on to the bit you've all been waiting for;
Congratulations to our Restricted Cup champions: Steve Ritchie and Renee Adams.
Congratulations also to our Open Masters champions: Janet Baker and Mike Seymour.

I'll consider posting scores during the week, the format was elimination so it's a pretty ugly spreadsheet.

And for those of you struggling with the results text file, I'll post it to another location soon so you won't have to futz around renaming it.

I'd just like to say well done to Jeff and the staff at Queanbeyan Tenpin bowl, a job well done. A big thank you to everyone there, it was an enjoyable time, meeting new friends, and hopefully we'll meet again at the Queanbeyan Championships.

Well done to all who won their respective masters, especially our girl Renee, who doubted herself for a short while, but pulled through with some nice games over average to take the title, she looked strong right from Game 1!!!

Again, Jeff you did a great job, and I do hope you continue to do that job, as it's probably the most efficient way i've seen a state championships run (not to take anything away from the NSW State Championships :p ).

Thanks everyone, hope to see you all sooner than later!

Aw shux, thanks mate but I can't take all the credit - I just do the majority of the outwardly visible stuff. The two main reasons we are getting so efficient is
1) There's a team of us, Tracey-Lee does a lot of the behind the scenes and Brad helps in all areas. A number of others help out around the place with various things
2) The same team of us keep doing it, we're getting pretty experienced now

Aw shux, thanks mate but I can't take all the credit - I just do the majority of the outwardly visible stuff. The two main reasons we are getting so efficient is
1) There's a team of us, Tracey-Lee does a lot of the behind the scenes and Brad helps in all areas. A number of others help out around the place with various things
2) The same team of us keep doing it, we're getting pretty experienced now

In that case, congrats to all invloved! :D

Back
Top Bottom