AMF Northcote SPC Win a Spot July 3rd

A

Amf Northcote

We at AMF Northcote are offering bowlers the chance to Win a Spot in the South Pacific Classic.

The details are the same as the other win a spot tournaments we have run in the past, 8 games for $60 with the highest pinfall winning the spot.

The tournament is on the 3rd of July with check in closing at 10:30am for an approximate start time of 10:45am.

To enter either leave a reply to this post, send your name and a contact number to us in a private message or call the bowl on 9481-7177.

Look forward to seeing people on July the 3rd and we'll see if anyone can topple the King of the Northcote Win a Spot tournaments Ian Strahan :lol:
Regards
Brendan Hanton
AMF Northcote
166 Victoria Rd Northcote
Ph: 9481-7177

Brendan,

Any chance of a date change again for this event. It clashes with the Rachuig & De Veer roll offs.

It is great you guys continue to promote the chance to win spots in events around the state.

Good Luck with this event.

Regards

Lance

Lance,

Was unaware of the clash so we have moved the date for the Win a Spot to the following weekend.

The event will now be held on July 10th.
The times for the event will remain the same, 10:30am check in for a 10:45am start.

As far as i can see this new date doesn't clash with anything so hopefully some of the rachuig and deveer bowlers will make the trip down to Northcote for the chance at winning our SPC spot.

Vi and Gary,

At the time we decided to organise this tournament we hadn't heard anything about the SPC zone roll offs.
Irrespective of whether AMF are holding the same zone roll offs for SPC as last year we have decided to hold our own tournament either in place of these roll offs or as an addition to them.

Regards
Brendan Hanton
AMF Northcote
166 Victoria Rd, Northcote
Ph:9481-7177

Brendan
Sale Cup is on the 9th & 10th of July,which means that you will be missing a lot of bowlers that weekend.I believe theres nothing on the following weekend.
Regards Gunther

So much for my research :lol:

I'll have a word with the boss and see what we can do.

Are there any bowlers out there who are bowling both Rachuig or Deveer and Sale Cup who would also like to bowl in our Win a Spot tournament???
If so please speak up and we'll look at moving the tournament again.

Brendan

you know who.

I am also sure Ian would like the date changed from Sale Cup weekend, as he would love to come back back and try for three-peat. Ian is not bowling the trials though the previous weekend.

After trying to plan some of the small tournaments that we've run over the last few months i really do respect those out there who are planning/have planned much bigger ones.

Back
Top Bottom