AMF Northcote presents The Northcote Enduro

A

Amf Northcote

We at AMF Northcote are proud to bring you our latest tournament The Northcote Enduro.
This tournament is a singles tournament with a 1st Prize of $1000. With a Total Prize Fund in excess of $5000
The tournament is handicapped at 80% of 210 and is open to all bowlers irrespective of association.
This is a marathon type event running from 11:30pm on Friday May 19th until approximately 9am Saturday morning May 20th.
Entry Fee is $165 dollars and we will be paying down to 16th place.
Entries will be taken via this thread, private message or telephone on 9481-7177.
The entry form for the tournament is attached.
Any questions simply ask.
Regards
Brendan Hanton
AMF Northcote

Attachments

• Northcote Enduro.pdf
    147.5 KB · Views: 67
:lol: You crack me up sometimes Phil.
I'm sure it does but as i believe we have already said thats just the nature of the beast.
Brendan Hanton

yea it does clash with the k&k in qld where i will be so if you have it again another time i will think of bowling in it

Looks like could be a good tourney, but sorry mate bowling K&K that weekend.

Hope you get entries and it is supported. If you are able to run another one, l may be interested in that. dates depeneding of course of mate

sounds like fun but im the same i'm off to K&K that weekend.

good luck with it though.

Me too...................................KK.............:confused:

Gary..........................................................:cool:

People, people, people...........

I hope we are all not going to end up like the Chaddy thread which went on forever about clashing with whatever.... From this thread, it seems that there is talk again about clashing with another tournament.

K&K is in Queensland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once again, not every tom dcik and harry can afford a flight, accommodation, the cost of the entry fee, transportation and food costs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally respect the fact who ever is going to the K&K classic good bowling and good luck but AGAIN, we bowlers are given the choice. YES, a choice so shall we leave it at this my fellow bowlers?

xoxo

Well said Leo, problem is bowlers haven't had to make these tough choices in the past. I think this is good. It will build healthy competition and give this sport what it needs. The up side is if Tournaments are trying to compete for bowlers it might bring lower entree fees and bigger prize funds.

Frosty:rolleyes:

In another words this time AMF killing each other Frosty ;) ;)
AMF Forest Hill Marathon 20 May and AMF northcote a day earlier well done :D

melboleo said:
People, people, people...........
I hope we are all not going to end up like the Chaddy thread which went on forever about clashing with whatever.... From this thread, it seems that there is talk again about clashing with another tournament.
K&K is in Queensland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once again, not every tom dcik and harry can afford a flight, accommodation, the cost of the entry fee, transportation and food costs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I personally respect the fact who ever is going to the K&K classic good bowling and good luck but AGAIN, we bowlers are given the choice. YES, a choice so shall we leave it at this my fellow bowlers?
xoxo

Leo,

No where can l see where this has become the same as the Chaddy debate. The Chaddy debate happened because it was 2 Vic events clashing, when bowlers have been screaming out for events to be put on in Victoria, and then the centres choose the same dates, as other events are on, limiting the numbers at the events (regardless of it was MTC or not, as in this case it is Forest hill & Northcote, which l did not notice until Alex pointed out)

I can understand, and have no problems with local events clashing with interstate events, that just means the bowlers have to choose travel or not.

The bowlers so far have only said the tourney looks interesting but sorry l am already bowling at ..... No one had said anything about the date clash, but just already committed to another event, which was not in Victoria.

Brendan,

I hope it is a success, and you maybe able to hold another, as l would love to have a go, if not committed to another event. (before someone jumps up and down, l am not saying anything about date clashes, or working around my available dates that l am not bowling, as afterall that is just about every weekend these days.)

Best of luck with this event mate.

all i was pointing out was that it sounded good and would have bowled but wasnt able. if we dont let the people running these events know that we think its a good one how will they know to keep trying to get these events off the ground.
I hope it goes well Brendan and good luck to all who bowl

Brett George

Due to the abundance of tournaments on the weekend of May 19-21 we have decided to move this tournament back 1 month to Saturday June 17th.
A new entry form is attached with this post confirming the change of date.
This date change gives both us as the centre and you the bowlers additional time to prepare for this tournament.
With a prizefund of over $5000 and a 1 in 3 payout we are anticipating a healthy turnout for this event.
Look forward to seeing bowlers on the new date for this tournament June 17th.
Regards
Brendan Hanton

Attachments

• Northcote Enduro.pdf
    147.4 KB · Views: 43
Thats great news for me anyway, l am not sure if available, but will check the wall calendar when l get home, and if l am will be in it.

what a bummer i still miss out lol i will be overseas oh well i hope it is a success and you hold another one as i will make sure i dont miss it again good luck to all that try

To give us a bit more lead time with this event and in order to try and secure some sponsorship we will be moving this event back a couple of months to Saturday August 5th.
All other details remain the same and we will update bowlers, including a revised entry form in the next few weeks so stay tuned.

Back
Top Bottom