AMF Northcote Under 23 Melbourne Cup Win a Spot August 7th

A

Amf Northcote

We at AMF Northcote are offering all Youth bowlers the chance to Win a Spot in the Under 23 Melbourne Cup 2005.

The date of the tournament is the 7th of August and all participants will bowl 6 games at a cost of $50 each with the 2 highest placed finishers winning spots in the Under 23 Melbourne Cup 2005.
Check in for this tournament closes at 10:30am with an approimate start time of 10:45.

So as to encourage female bowlers we will be ensuring that one of the two spots on offer goes to the highest placed female competitor providing there are a minimum of 8 female entries.

The tournament is based on 15 bowlers and we will be offering additional spots per 8 entries received on top of that initial 15.

Any Youth bowlers interested in competing in this tournament are advised to either leave your name in reply to this post, send us a private message with your name and a contact number or call the bowl on 9481-7177.

We look forward to hopefully seeing a strong show of support from Victoria's youth bowlers on August 7.
Regards
Brendan Hanton
AMF Northcote
166 Victoria Rd Northcote
Ph: 9481-7177

With under 2 weeks till the event we are sitting at 10 entries.

We will be taking entries right up until the day, the entry fee is only $50 and we are paying out 1 Under 23 Melbourne Cup spot for every 8 bowlers.

If you want to win your way into this years Under 23 Melbourne Cup and save yourself the $175 entry fee then you'll need to be at AMF Northcote by 10:30am on Sunday August 7th.

I usually just shake my head when i see so many centres trying to get tournaments going,but i must point out that the C.T.B.A.M City Adult & Junior Tournament is being held over the first 2weekends in August.All centres should have the courtesy too leave these weekends tournament free for all associations involved with running yearly tournaments

Andrew Buckle
Assistant Secretary
CTBAM

2 days to go till the tournament and at the moment we have enough entries to pay out 1 spot.

Anyone else who is free sunday morning feel free to rock on down before 10:30 and we'll happily accept your entry.

Remember people this your chance to win your entry in this years Under 23 Melbourne Tenpin Cup.

Congratulations to Matt O'Brien on winning our Under 23 Melbourne Cup 'Win a Spot' yesterday.

Matto finished 105 pins over the card with an average of 217.5. An impressive effort considering the trying conditions.

Thankyou to the 8 bowlers who competed. Your attendance is appreciated.
Hope to see more bowlers at our future events where we will continue to give people the chance to win their way into major tournaments.

Regards
Brendan Hanton
AMF Northcote

Back
Top Bottom