amf craigie classis scratch singles

storm_king

amf craigie is commencing a scratch singles league and would like to know your level of interset. the league will be structured as laid out below
> contract league limited to 24 bowlers
> scratch league (no handicaps)
> 4 games per week bowled on a head to head basis
> $ 35.00 per week per bowler
>guaranted prize fund paid 1st to 24th place
> 1st place @ $1500.00 - 24th place @ $100.00 (total prize fund @ $8640.00)
> league runs for 24 weeks ( one full round = 23 weeks + one positional round + 1 week
> all other league formalities will be decided by popular vote at league formation meeting

preferred night tuesday wenesday thursday

please replay your interest below
cheers ant

Sounds good Ant.

Probably hold it on Wednesday as most of use already have league on Tuesday and Thursday. And who wants to bowl league on a Friday? :p

Cheerio,
BJ ;)

and to add to the league there is going to be a hight game well be worth 250 at the end of the year and 250 of hight sersis. kk guys if u are intersed please pm or post back

cheers ant

I haven't bowled a league up there since before it became AMF and I'm casually looking for a league so I would be interested. At $35 a week I would have to get permission from the other half tho :(

Not to be rude or anything Ant (aka ballet dancer) but I reckon people might take you seriously if they could read what you were saying. :p

piequat said:
Not to be rude or anything Ant (aka ballet dancer) but I reckon people might take you seriously if they could read what you were saying. :p

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA......
*hem* I believe the correct terminology is...BURNT! anyways sounds alright ant except I will pass. Bad experiences at craigie LOL

hey im in and maybe james is just a lil worried that he cant handle loosing sorry james:p

cheers,
aj

Ant, this league is probably the smartest thing that you've ever had in that little brain or thats come out of your mouth... The league sounds like a good format. There needs to be at least one scratch league out there for bowlers to have the option to compete in. Hope its a success for Craigie --- I assume you'll be putting down a pattern that would make sure scores won't give the impression to an outside eye that the house is "disneyland" :rolleyes:

I'll pass on bowling in it though, cutting the bowling back to 1 league a week by the years end.

Good luck with it anyways!

Luke

Well Ant,
Seeing as though you want me over there so bad, I'll bowl...
As long as you pay for me to come over every week, and then pay for me to bowl :p Hahahaha!!

Jen

ajrocks said:
hey im in and maybe james is just a lil worried that he cant handle loosing sorry james:p
cheers,
aj

firery words coming outta da mouth of someone who:
1. Did not go in the Sunday Skins League what so ever ( as a participant, not sub)
2. Ranked lower than me at Good Friday Roll off
3 Ranked lower than me again at Perth Cup.

Lets face it dude, I've got ur number when it comes to wins and losses!

Sure u may have the upper hand during PRACTICE! but that is all it really is!

James said:
firery words coming outta da mouth of someone who:
1. Did not go in the Sunday Skins League what so ever ( as a participant, not sub)
2. Ranked lower than me at Good Friday Roll off
3 Ranked lower than me again at Perth Cup.
Lets face it dude, I've got ur number when it comes to wins and losses!
Sure u may have the upper hand during PRACTICE! but that is all it really is!

oooooooooooooooooh..................I dont here a reply from aj......maybe coz i do have the points all there.

AJ before u go and make a foolish comment about me to scared to LOSE, look at your own F***** game buddy. When the pressures on, I crack. I will be the first to admit that but at least I do not crack as bad as you. So shut the hella up!

rofl james cool it dude, jokey jokey get up your nosey?

How many ppl are gonna shell $35 a week... awesome prize money though, wish i could afford it.... and the travel.

Back
Top Bottom