Macarthur scratch singles $300 4 the 1st 300 game!

Amf_Macarthur

$300 will be given to the first bowler , with a 300 game in the
New "Scratch Singles League" at Macarthur!
League starts Monday 5th March, 8pm, 4 games ($35.00 per/person)
$1000 for first place , based on 24 bowlers
any enquiries or to register please contact.
AMF Macarthur
46 28 2677

I was just wondering is this winner takes all as you mentioned $1000.00 for the winner in a field of 24 or will there be a range of prizes for 2nd down in this league (other than the $300 for 1st 300 that you mentioned).

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Hi Michael,

The money will be paid out to last place.

$1000 for 1st. 2nd - 24 (money will be divided accordingly)

$300 for 300 game is a bonus, that is not out of the prize fund.

Prize money will be determined once the numbers have been confirmed.

thanks

audrey;)

thanks for that Audrey, i appreciate the quick responce, just have to talk to a couple of people and then will let you know what i am doing.

If i decide to join i will be doing my best to avoid 24th place lol, i am looking for some experience at this level on a competitive nature to improve my game further as i am doing a few tournaments this year including one that will be there on the 1st of april run by the cowman.

Practise helps your game but there is nothing like testing yourself in competition to help your game as well.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Well i have spoken to a few friends and we all would like to be put down to play in this league thanks.

Please add Michael Mclaren, Peter Miller and Cassee Atkinson thanks.

Also if at all possible we were wondering how many bowlers you have in the scratch singles so far thanks.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol.

thanks,

I have put the names down for the league. At this stage we have around 14 bowlers , but have a list of names that are interested.

I will update as the list grows.

thanks again, looking forward to seeing you on the 5th March.

audrey:D

hi all, league starts next week 12th march, we need more bowlers, chris batsern( i think it spelt that way) will be there for the next couple of week top help out any bowler who would like some tips.

come and join the fun

Back
Top Bottom