2006 AMF Craigie Youth League

taffie

AMF Craigie would like to invite all Western Australian bowlers aged between 13 and 23 to take part in the 2006 AMF Craigie Youth League.
Based on 14 teams, the prize fund could be as high as $5000 dollars at the end of the 40 week season. All bowlers will receive cash prizes at the completion of the season. The 2006 Youth League will commence on the 29th of January at 4pm.
Teams of three and at $20 per person each week its a great oppurtunity for all youth bowlers no matter what your skill level. This league will have a handicap system of 92% of 211. (Something Different)
AMF Craigie looks forward to seeing who "The Best In The West" is this season.
Please do not hesitate to call Jason Taafe at AMF Craigie to confirm your spot or have any inquries about this new and exciting league.
Regards Jason Taafe
AMF Craigie
[email protected]
www.amfcraigie.com

piequat said:
see it's too hard to do the math for people like big jimmy here.

agreed but nevertheless I stand by my last comment.....WTF 92% of 211?? interesting handicapping system taff. Might have to come and have a look.

i wouldnt be worried about the handicap system so much as being worried about getting that many juniors to bowl league after seeing the amount that try out for shield and rachuig in recent years, even though the handicap system is a bit out there. Weird handicaps isnt what is going to bring kids back to the sport price incentive and coaching is what will do it so heres hoping it works for you and the sake of our sport, good luck .

Back
Top Bottom