6) Mitchell Edom - 2557 - 213 - 182
7) Jason Taafe - 2540 - 231 - 181
8 ) James Taylor - 2199 - 189 - 157

Girls:

Sylvia Wilson
Jess Barratt
Stacey Ensell
Toni Woodcock

We only had the 4 girls nominate so they all got in automatically. They did however roll 3 games but i am not sure who came where as i didnt get that standing sheet.

Well done to the guys who made the squad

Cheers :p :p :p

Hey
Congrats to all who made the team, speshly Matty!! Well done you champ...but you do know if you would have had a STORM ball in your hands you would have come first?? ;) lol.
JK, Congrats mate! Good luck at youth

Jen

Ahhh it was a very long but enjoyable weekend at Fairlanes and Craigie. More relief than anything on a personal note :D
Congrats to all that ended up as the final four in both the guys and girls.

Only 6 months to go now haha :D

lol thanks jen

but just so you know, it was a HAMMER ball that i used this weekend. you can keep trying to persuade me with the STORM stuff but i dont think itl work hehehe :p

ratty133 said:
lol thanks jen

but just so you know, it was a HAMMER ball that i used this weekend. you can keep trying to persuade me with the STORM stuff but i dont think itl work hehehe :p

Smart boy!!! haha :p

well done to michael and also to the girls well done even though u didn't really have to bowl and go Sylvia and Stacey and also well done to toni would be good to catch up nxt yr or even later on during the yr well done to everyone that made it.

matty,matty,matty

HAD u useD STORM u probably would've finshed higher.anyway well done and good luck

P.S GO STORM!!!!!! :p

It was a good weekend and I thouroughly enjoyed it, well done to luke, chris, matt and michael and see you guys, well except for luke next year at it!!

(P.S. MY BET WAS RIGHT....I BACKED LUKE TO MAKE IT!!)

Jimmy

GO WILKEY!!!

bit worried that you left it until the last frame to decide that you wanted to come see us all but congrats anyway! you made the right decision!!!! it wouldnt be the same with out you there! who would we pick on????

Also TONI love ya sweetie it was close but you made it! haha! cant wait to see you for melb youth wish i was goin to adelaide but ah well ill see u a few weeks later! HI MUM!!!!!

love yas and lets hope i can make my team now! if not ill still see u there!!!

Sarah-Jayne
x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x

Murderdoll said:
wait, since when did jason move to wa?

About 3 wks ago he made the big move 2 WA ... & we all miss him (coz now there's only 2 Stooges @ Werribee aka. Porto & Chandler instead of 3 stooges .... ;) )

But 4 Taafie ... he did the big move ... all in the name of love ... & we give big props 2 that ... Love ya Taafie & Kimmie! *mWaHz*

If its not too much of a problem, could somebody post the girls scores for "the 3 game roll-off" ,and I think youll find the fact thatTonis name is being included in "The Team" may not quite be factual but more of a "wouldnt it be nice " etc!

hm.....I wonder if Ill get picked up in the draft, well concidering that I finished last...I dunt like my chances!

wat does people think?

James

Craig Ryan said:
That was some brave bet ;)

I love you too! *insert expletive here* haha

Wouldn't it be strange if the Melbourne *cough* Victory had a winless season! haha

Shall be a good one... only 3 weeks to go!

Ill admit it was easliy a safe bet because I know that luke is a fantastic bowler.

Not trying to inflate your head luke, mate but I think your a really grand bowler and I also think you'd go along way....So will Matt

Jimmy

Luke D said:
I love you too! *insert expletive here* haha

Wouldn't it be strange if the Melbourne *cough* Victory had a winless season! haha

Shall be a good one... only 3 weeks to go!

Last time they met...
Victory 1-0 Glory :D

Can't wait for the real stuff to begin

Back
Top Bottom