All I want for Christmas is......

Power Penguin

Its that time of year again and we seem to have a thread every year on what people want.

What is that 1 thing you really want for Christmas?

I would actually like a NAVMAN of some kind, for all my travelling all over the state and country in the car when travelling to different championships and tournaments.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

FPV GT!! I don't ask for much...thats all I want

Adam, mate, Christmas is about Joy and Happiness…We all know you can’t get that from a FORD…

Set your goals allot higher...And get a GTS...

Merry Christmas...:D

Adam, mate, Christmas is about Joy and Happiness…We all know you can’t get that from a FORD…

Jase, you know I've always respected your opinion, but you should know I bleed blue blood so I think i'll stick with the Bathurst winning Championship winning brand!!

Merry Christmas mate

Not a truer word spoken Jase, nice car by the way, Will I be able to grab that for a day as the loan car?

Please!!!!

So true, so true!!!
Adam, you poor demented little man LOL
I will ask Santa to bring you a clue for Christmas

Love ya hun!!!

Now, back to the wish list

Brad wants a garden shed, bowling crap, anything Bruce Willis and a neverending beer fridge

Rachel wants Wii Fit, tickets to see Pink (fingers crossed) a new microwave and a pedicure

Nicola wants a bike at our house, a Rip Stick, clothes, shoes and a new purse (she's over the one she's already got)

Shontay wants Animal Crossing on Wii, anything Hannah Montana, DS games and a Wii in her bedroom

Khynan wants Bee movie game on PS2, Lego, Lego and more Lego, anything Ben 10, Sonic Unleashed on PS2 or Wii
Tavish wants anything that keeps an 8 month old happy and to be able to yell out and get up and run around with his sisters and brother

Wish lists aside, we hope everyone has a safe and very Merry Christmas followed by bright and prosperous new year. Enjoy your time with family and friends and cherish those around you always.

Stay safe
Brad, Rachel, Nicola, Shontay, Khynan and Tavish

Rachel wants Wii Fit, tickets to see Pink (fingers crossed) a new microwave and a pedicure

Already got my tickets to Pink...
nice little gift for my 21st dont you think ;)
HeHeHe.

Anyway.
Cant say there is a whole lot Id like for Christmas.
Id like some new bowling gear.
That'd be nice.
New car would also go down well...
and perhaps a sprinkling of fresh snow to join the 1ft of snow already sitting outside...

Merry Christmas guys.
All the best for the New Year.

Already got my tickets to Pink...
nice little gift for my 21st dont you think ;)
HeHeHe.

YAY got front row tickets to Pink off Braddy, Wii fit from Taya (which was a present to Shontay and Khynan) but they'll be back at school in 4 weeks so Dr Phil, Oprah and Ellen will have to take a back seat whilst I perfect my skills LOL oh, and Brad and I got a new microwave and so much more that we have to do a dump run to fit all the new stuff in.......

Nicola, Shontay and Khynan got everything on their wishlists and MORE and thought it was hilarious watching Daddy fall off Nicola's Rip Stick today. He's not too happy though :mad:

Tavish was just awe struck with all the new toys :)

Hope everyone had a safe, happy and festive Christmas!!

there were no diamonds under my tree.....:0(......but then again I really didnt expect any either ;0)

YAY got front row tickets to Pink off Braddy, Wii fit from Taya (which was a present to Shontay and Khynan) but they'll be back at school in 4 weeks so Dr Phil, Oprah and Ellen will have to take a back seat whilst I perfect my skills LOL oh, and Brad and I got a new microwave and so much more that we have to do a dump run to fit all the new stuff in.......

Nicola, Shontay and Khynan got everything on their wishlists and MORE and thought it was hilarious watching Daddy fall off Nicola's Rip Stick today. He's not too happy though :mad:

Tavish was just awe struck with all the new toys :)

Hope everyone had a safe, happy and festive Christmas!!
nephew got a ripstick for xmas... they look very dangerous! didnt get to see him try it, but i can see broken bones in the near future!!

Good news, i got my Navman, i won't be getting lost travelling around Australia for bowling tournaments lol. This Thread really worked hehehehe.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

nephew got a ripstick for xmas... they look very dangerous! didnt get to see him try it, but i can see broken bones in the near future!!

I'm more concerned about Brad's bones than the kids :p
It seems they pick it up pretty well. There are kids riding them around here all the time. We see more kids riding Rip Sticks to school rathen then bikes and that's both primary and high school age students!!!

Hopefully your nephew will master it and none of us will have broken bones in the family!

When I woke up I expected that FPV to be in my driveway. Unfortunetly it wasn't so that Santa bloke has some explaining to do....

Back
Top Bottom