ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS................

bm2

I'm still standin'
:x-mas: With only 8 more sleeps til "you know who" pops in to visit all of us who have been really really REALLY good this year, am interested in what sort of goodies (besides new bowling gear) we bowlers would like to find under our tree on Christmas morning.

I myself would be very happy with a golden something, at least half a carat (and not Rudolphs leftovers either!).......

Merry Christmas to everyone, and a wonderful year of bowling in 2004......

:x-mas: Broni : :x-mas:

A Payrise :D
A new ball :D (I'm sick of rolling a pudding)
A whole year free of the flu :D
Enough money to be able to rolloff for Rachuig :D
A new wrist :D

Merry Christmas everyone :D

Bowling to be back on TV in Australia!

"Dreaming is free"

Merry Christmas to all :x-mas:

Hmmm all of the above... But i believe bowling is on TV, well Foxtel anyways.

Oh and Merry Christmas to all, and a great New Year

A good result for WA at youth :D

All the b.s. that has gone on this year over here to be done with, or at least, die down a fair bit. (both in bowling, and out of it) :evil:

To be with, or even better, spend Christmas with one person in particular... she knows who she is :wink: :p

Thats about all...

Kind of a dream list, but wishes 1 and 3 at least have a little chance of happening.

A Savage Flip
A Sling Blade
New BIGGER Hard Drive
DVD burner
Video Card
Unlimited ADSL connection
Austar to install their freakin Sat. dish

I could go on and on and....

ummmm:
512 memory stick for my digital camera
Some more mini disks for my mini disk player
x2 120 gig HDs
New Video Card
and maybe another pair of Chett Thomas IV Limitted Edition Globes.

interesting question.. when i was little i used to always have a huge list ready by august!! but lately i never have a clue!! i guess all i want is money and clothes and stuffs!

Ok, this year...especially just after losing a friend from school in a car accident, all i want for christmas is for all my friends, family and even those whom i dont know to have a safe and merry christmas.

That's a nice wish tiff !! Not many people would say that!! This year hasn't been a rather good one with losing friends in car accidents an such, we also lost two people from school in one! Such a tragedy!! .. Everyone be safe...............

See Ya All Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mandii - xox :lol:

mmmmm let's see ,

I got the gold ring set last year

maybe this year a digital cam and docking station
a digital video camera ( I have 2 kids that are doing new things everyday and it is costing me a fortune in film and developing :shock: )

a body kit and mags for my car

and nice brand new shiny bowling balls!!!

I [-o< ben tell's santa I have been a very good girl this year :angel:

Hope everyone has a safe and merry :drinking: christmas and a safe and very very very happy :drinking: new year \:D/

Hope to see you at Sa cup next year!

What do I want for Christmas ????

1. First and foremost I need 12 x extra revolutions on my ball, so that my handbag shot (8-10) becomes a long distant memory :D

2. I guess that means I need a new right hand, as from what I saw this year my current one's got.....NOTHIN' :D :D :D

3. Manhunt and Need For Speed Underground for my PS 2 (Satisfy the child in me)

4. New Rims and Exhaust for my Rex :twisted: :twisted:

5. Complete harmony in bowling throughout Australia/Abolition of elitist thinking and attitudes from some of our "Name" bowlers/Everyone working together for the same goal (ie the continued promotion and progression of our great sport)

Merry Chistmas and a happy and safe New Year to everyone

Cheers

Steve Hunt

Back
Top Bottom