Merry Christmas

Kellie

Facebook Rocks
On behalf of myself and the crew at total bowling, I would like to take the time to wish all members a very Merry Christmas and a safe and joyful New Year.

I would like to thank you all for your support throughout 2007, and I look forward to your continued support in 2008, without your support the site wouldn’t be what it is today.:thmbup:

Once again Merry Christmas everyone, stay safe but most of all have a great Christmas and New Year, but what ever you do don't :JD: and then :marsa37:

Best wishes to everyone for a very merry and safe Christmas.

May your day be filled with happiness and good cheer and your New Year bright and prosperous!

Hoping all stay safe over the holiday break :)

Thanks to Total Bowling for the ability for us organisers to maximise our coverage for tournaments, to Kellie and Jase for putting up with our/my queries, to the bowlers out there who continue to ENJOY this sport that I love, to the sponsors out there - all over Australia - who continue with sponsorship/stuff/equipment against all the negative comments about the sport and to my personal TEAM ....... may you all have a great, happy, healthy and fun Christmas, a very successful 2008 in whatever you do and think positive for the future.

FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA !!!!!!!!

Flower

A merry Christmas to all from us aswell, it has been one great year and looking forward to the end of the loooooooong 4 week break before it all starts again. ;)

Mary, you had 1 too many la's on there, just ask Nathan!! :p :D
You got our names down for first stop yet??!! ;)

Merry Xmas all!

Rhyss, Tara and Madison.

Thanks to Kellie & Jase & all the crew at Totalbowling for all their time & effort throughout this year.

Merry xmas & happy new year to all....

Bah Humbug!!!!!!!!
To all, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2008, but
most of all,,,,, Stay SAFE.
mmmble, mmmble, mmmble.
Cheers from
Animal & Carol

Bah Humbug!!!!!!!!
Beaten to it!
Merry Christmas to all, hope there are some shiny new bowling balls in your Christmas stockings :angel2: - and some tyre warmers for Jase ;)
Hope to see the Queenslanders out in force on the Wide Bay circuit next year.

'Buono Natale'
A Merry Christmas to all, thanks to everyone on the tb network and please drive safetly over the Christmas holidays.
From the Hampson Family

You too Kellie, hope you and your family have a great Christmas and New Year.
Best of luck with the site in '08 :)

Same to all the other TB'ers out there - 'Appy Christmas :beerchug:

Merry christmas to every one on totalbowling
I would also like to wish every one a safe and healthy 2008
I also hope every one knocks down lots of pins in th upcomming year :D

BEST WISHES
From Happychicken aka Michael

To everyone here at totalbowling l would like to wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year. hope all your dream come true for 2008

Cheers Matt

I would like to add my complements of the season to everyone.

Have a very happy Christmas and a safe, healthy new year.

We would just like to say thank you to Kellie and Jason and the Totalbowling team for their continued commitment to this sport of ours - we have access here to EVERYTHING that happens within this great sport of ours, and ways and means to get that access by simply asking the question if it isn't readily available. And then there's the sponsorship, the win-a-spots, the tournament circuits......thank you most sincerely.

In this time of good will and festive spirit, please take the time to remember the friendships that are made within our ranks.....they are many, and they are (for the most part) true - and it is what keeps us together,as a sport, and as bowlers, despite the personal bagging and sledging that goes on from time to time. There comes a time in all our lives when those friendships mean more than words will ever say......and for me and Jag, thank you will never be enough!

We wish everyone the safest and happiest of Christmases, filled with good health, wealth and love, and we'll see you on the lanes again in 2008!!!

Felice navidad :D

Merry Christmas to everyone here on totalbowling :D:newyear::

I would like to thank all the moderators on this site who keep it alive! :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :p

From Aaron, Brad and Lynette Dickfos

Back
Top Bottom