AdrianS returns

AdrianS

This is the future!!!
Thats right, i'm giving up my Vic 'passport' for a while and coming back over the border , looking foward to watching 'proper' footy on ABC every weekend and hoeing through that West End slop that no bugger goes within 100 miles of(making a start on that saturday night)

Hey Adrian, Good to see you are coming back to us here in beautiful South Australia LOL

And yes you will see the SANFL on ABC , Doggies did not do so well after having a 25 point lead we lost to the Bloods ( Bloody West Adelaide :evil: )

Anyway, you will also see the AFl too, thats decent footy, unlike that rugby crap :wink: LOL

Anyway probably see you at Barossa Cup :D

Ok Mel, Ill admit and never will I again :wink: that west Adelaide were the best on the day but you ain't gonna get the flag sweety :wink: :D :wink: :D

COZ THE DOGS ARE BRINGING IT HOME TO NAP OVAL!!!!! :D

sorry babe gonna have to disagree with ya i think it is bloods turn to bring home the flag as we havent won it in 20 years i think it is about time we did dont you.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry peoples, I think you are all wrong.

I think that the red legs (norwood) will be playing the grand final this year.

Well Jeff, News Flash Swety --- The Port Magpies will not win the Grand final, where have they been for the past 3 years??? certainly not up there with us!! :wink:

Mel babe, my heart goes out to the bloods but unfortunately I think they will choke in the finals :wink: although after 20years you really do need a flag hey :wink:

Sneezy - Bugger the Red Legs no way are they winning the flag :!:
I'd rather see westies win if centrals and sturt etc did not do so well come finals :shock:

Adrian well it is true, the Roosters have to be there next year as we know the government gave em a boost with the pokies to remain open after the clubs high court appeal failed !
Seriously it's not what we want we need local footy and all teams to be there :!: ( But they ain't winning the flag either LOL :lol: )

So all my dear friends what does this post mean :?:
Keep dreaming for your teams to win :idea:

the motto is

GO U DOGGIES :lol:

Cheers to you all :D

Jeff that actually is ment to say news flash sweety :roll:

silly me hey :wink:

it's alright Tash when i'm sweet I'm swety and when i'm swety i'm sweet.

anything that contains black and white is alright.....except collingwood

Tash, let me just say one thing about this: even if your dogs do win the flag this year (which is by no means certain) whey will still be one premiership behind the mighty TIGERS.

Alright, so we might have been down the bottom for a while, but sooner or later (probably later, rather than sooner) we will be back.

CUL

Greig

Kelly and Jeff like I said no way are the so called might magpies gonna win :shock: and Jeff yes you are sweet too!!!! :wink:

nothing in footy with the black and white colours is good, that means, power,port magpies and collingwood!!!! but on the other hand, anything with navy blue and white( GO U BLUES) and red white and blue are bloody fantastic- apart from the AFL doggies :wink:

Greg, ok well that will have to be fixed this year, if and when we do win we will equal your beloved tigers!!! :wink:

seriously tho it is the best on the day, and having a good joke with you all is great!!! :D :D

oh my god you guys have no idea wat you are talking about as if west adelaide aint gonna win the flag they are the best side out there at the moment and are gonna win the flag dogs magpies tigers redlegs roosters sorry you all have no hope

(you know i love you guys)hehehehe

catch ya around
mel

gooooooooo you bloods :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom