A plea to AMF Regional Office Victoria.

And this has WHAT to do with the original post

"A plea to AMF Regional Office Victoria."

And people wonder why the sports Dieing

Sorry is having a little fun with posting not allowed:confused:

As I said

You see, it's like this.....Timelord57 posted that he was ......and well you see Dr Who is a timelord....oh just forget it!!! I can't be bothered explaining! Sorry if our sense of humour disturbed you:rolleyes:
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Just went to the bowl with Ice and I see what you are all talking about. To get up (I'm on crutches) we sent the boys up to shut the door so it would come down & on the way down I could not shut the door correctly (from the inside) so Ice had to come back up the stairs and shut the door. The lift even sounds very sick, creaking and groaning.

Yes Daniel. The new monitors already installed mate. According to our wonderful Centre Manager Lisa the players area will be refurbished by the end of the year. And as for the lift, the lift people is waiting for some parts from US. That's what the meeting was all about yesterday mate and aren't you glad Amf Knox is looking after their bowlers..... Gary :D
Alex

Well that's great. That what i have been expected for a while.. even though the new style will be looking good lol...

Dan

Hiya Bec,
I believe it was installed on Thursday/Friday because when we got there on Saturday, all bowlers were like "wow".
All credit is due to the Management of Amf Knox and the Regional Office of Victoria for looking after their league bowlers :)
Cheers,
Alex

Yep, the new screens are up at Knox. All Samsung screens. Nice :).

Had a prebowl today and checked them out. 2nd game with red background...hmmmm...

pre bowled at knox :eek:new tvs cool...:p the lift..:mad: waiting for parts from the good old USA:surrender:...there is a war on you know:confused:, its been THAT long..:mad:how do they handle the special leagues, somebody has to stand up top to shut the door:mad:how long has ut been:(... it is to long... ring the contractor his name is on the inside of the lift:).if you can get in it:surrender:

Back
Top Bottom