A little thanks - Kellie

I noticed that this site has just broken a new record....174 users on line at once, as at 17th of march 2008, and for the past week there has been a steady increase in people joining.
This means a bit more work for the owner of this site Kellie, and we are lucky that she took it over. As some might not be aware, if she had not volunteered to run it, you would not be reading this or any posting on this forum.
I know it has been said before many times, but thanks Kellie for keeping this forum alive and the hard work you do for bowling, not just on this forum.
Tony & Crew.

Well said Tony,

Yes, thank you Kellie for running this excellent website for the Australian (and world) bowling community.

Cheers,
Zac Krebbekx

I think you misinterpreted the subject line "A little thanks. I think it should read "A BIG thanks!! ;)

I noticed that this site has just broken a new record....174 users on line at once, as at 17th of march 2008, and for the past week there has been a steady increase in people joining.
174 people looking for scores from the weekend roll-offs for holt, perhaps ;)

Good to see the site growing. Thanks to all of the mods - even the one deleting my results posts...:p

This sport would be nothing in this country these days if it wasn't for this site and its staff, nice work guys

Thanks Tony, but I don’t need the thanks, I think the forum members are the one to thank for making the forum what it is today. I only pay the bill to keep it running everyday, so they can post, play games, debate or even B!tch.:D:D

Yes the site was going to close down, as Jase was more interested in Go Karting than this forum, I told him I would take over the forum to save it from closing, as it would have never have been sold to anyone else, it just would have been gone for good. He loves looking after his Go Kart forum and his members at his forum are growing everyday. So everyone even tho I don’t bowl tournaments anymore, this site is a great source of information for everyone and there was no way I was going to take that away from the bowlers. So enjoy the site, as you all make it what it is.

Cheers Kellie

Kellie .... Thank You :flower:

this site is on our daily "must do" list
cheers
Animal & Carol
on behalf of
ATBSOQ
Animals Proshop
Animals Distribution

Thanks to everyone who is connected with the Total Bowling web site including all the sponsors and the generous businesses that donate there time and money/equipment and also all the members I have had hours of enjoyment in the forum.

Wow! another new record: 204 users online 3 Days Ago at 09:17 PM.

Keep up the great work Kellie and the TotalBowling team.

Back
Top Bottom