Kelly is leaving TBAQ

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
Sadly Kelly Warren is leaving TBAQ.
She has been a huge asset and a good personal friend to many of us, not just in Qld but throughout Australian bowling.
We dont want her to go but there are times when we simply can't afford to compete with the outside world when it comes to hard earned dollars.
I personally wish to thank her through this thread and I also wish her every success in the future. She has achieved incredible results with the Schools program especially and the office generally and she will be very sorely missed.
Kelly, thank you for everything.

It is a sad day for TBAQ and Queensland bowling........

Kelly, we wish you all the very best in your new venture, and thank you for the dedication and enthusiasm you have bought to an often thankless job! You will be missed, and will leave some very big shoes to be filled!

good luck:D

Well what a great lose to the TBAQ and tenpin bowling in Queensland in general, all your hard work that you have done has never gone UN noticed, you done so much work with the schools throughout Queensland and took our sport in the right direction, and for being the core of the TBAQ office.

I would like to wish you will in your new venture and hope that you still pop into the centres from time to time to say hello, like you do now.

Cheers Kellie

Hey Kelly
Good luck with your future endeavours.
You will be an asset to wherever go matey.
Puss

Congrats. Kelly on making the move - you have served our sport for so many years both as a bowler and worker and it is time to 'get a new life' but you will be sorely missed by many. ENJOY !!

Flower

The word indespensible immediately springs to mind when Kelly is
mentioned in relation to TBAQ.
For all your hard work and willingness to help at all times, and also your
own personal battles and achievements, I dips my lid Lady Kelly.
You will be sorely missed. Thanks.
Animal

Good luck in your new job Kell. You will be sorely missed. It was always great to drop in & discuss the old days with you.

Hey Kelly
Does this mean no more trips to Townsville we still got a bottle of wine to drink from last time:p:whistling_girl::beerchug:

good luck Kerri

Back
Top Bottom