300's

• Thread starter USABowlerPennsylvania
  • Start date
sorry,
i didn't know any one would take offence to a little bit of bagging out :!: :(

i don't care if timmee starts critising me anyway i could probably need some pointers (at sparing the ten pin, stupid f*****n ten pins)

Danish Pastry mate I got no problems with you I thik your fine, but I think it was getting a little bit too personal. Friendly critisism is all good but anything beyond that is not I dont think.

If ya want critisism I can give it hahahahahaha. Nah its all good man. :D Don't worry you have improved and you will keep getting better. :wink:

Re: Hey Everyone

USABowlerPennsylvania said:
Hey,
Well Levi, i ahve never shot one on sport, my best on sport is a 267, and im tellin ya, it was 42 feet!!! I dont know how i did it so there would be no point in asking ey. HAHA. :p Who knows, the oil out here is prolly totally different from the patterns out there, so i will soon find out :lol: hmmmmmm, all good. I jsut want some freindly competition, hehe. 300's are not the game of bowling, but shooting one is a great feeling. That has opened the gate to my wonderful series. Take care all.

Similar sort of patterns, it isnt like technology is eons behind. I wanted to know how you would go on flat oil :) Was it oiled to 42 feet or buffed :p

Danish Pastry said:
always 3rd,
i heard those nasty 5 pins can be left at Cabolture :!:

How the flying duck do you leave a 5 pin at caboolture?

i have no idea but always 3rd told me he hit the pocket and left a nasty 5 pin! :?: :!:

Aahahahahahaahahahahahahaa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats good stuff, must have been throwing pancakes all night :D

Pancakes my ass!

Every shot was a hard hit at the pocket until the very last when I didn't get enough fingers into the ball.

It was a very soft hit at the end. Are you a pancake bowler yourself?

Anyway I was happy bowling my fist 11 strikes and getting 299.

Would you be happy?

Nah, i must be doing something right, i havent left a 5 pin from a full count ever. Yeah mate, pancakes, light and fluffy :D

Didnt know it was a 299, but thats got to be a bit of a laugh when you say you left a 5 pin from a pocket hit (i take it didnt go brookie) and bowled a 299 :)

Always 3rd wrote,
Are you a pancake bowler yourself?

Always 3rd,
are bagging out my pancake like stirkes, if you are well........

it's fine by me

Danish Pastry

Always 3rd, bowling in a doubles league tonight was up against his coach and his mum,

he bowled another 299 !!!!

left the 7 pin this time, it wobbled but did not fall!!

oh well that is life,

always 3rd is very happy

Hey

Hey everyone,
Im back, know ya'll mist my posts! haha, j/m. Well, i do have some good news and bad newws. Good news: i shot an 867 (300-300-267) 8 pin, haha. 32 strikes or sumthin along those lines in a row. Godo series. Anywho, badnews is it was in open play, like the rest of these series. Heh, take care all and good luck bowling.

Hey

Hey everyone,
Im back, know ya'll mist my posts! haha, j/m. Well, i do have some good news and bad newws. Good news: i shot an 867 (300-300-267) 8 pin, haha. 32 strikes or sumthin along those lines in a row. Godo series. Anywho, badnews is it was in open play, like the rest of these series. Heh, take care all and good luck bowling.

Back
Top Bottom