300 Rowan Chapman

Status
Not open for further replies.
KaZzZa said:
No no there would be a stream running down the hill .. and you swim up it .. there for swimming up .. haven't you seen those cartoons where the guys swim up water fountains??? ..

Yes I have. I've also seen in the same cartoon people being blown up and 20 seconds later there perfectly fine.. and running in mid air as well as on water.

You guys just wanna beat me in an argument don't you lol

micky_macca said:
Yes I have. I've also seen in the same cartoon people being blown up and 20 seconds later there perfectly fine.. and running in mid air as well as on water.

Yeah whats wrong with that???? I've seen people get blown up and their fine a few weeks later .. I mean cartoons are just infront of us in their medical ablities

Hahahaha thanks for the laugh guys... but I win :lol: all in good spirits of course!!!

Oh and Kara... you never win the ones that count!!! hahaha love you babe...

This topic got a bit off track :?

Later,
Macca *Quack Quack*

OH OH I have it!!!! .. when you dive to get something you have to come to the surface there for swimming up!!! HAHA you can't argue with that! I win

KaZzZa said:
OH OH I have it!!!! .. when you dive to get something you have to come to the surface there for swimming up!!! HAHA you can't argue with that! I win

...(insert stunned face)... although not swimming up hill you do have a point... it's a draw then :p

No you see you never said anything about a hill you just said you can't swim UP! .. so I WIN I WIN I WIN no draw I WIN

You can't win sorry darlz .. hehe I WIN .. see Rowan .. it's not impossible

JeN_JeN said:
Oh Rowan...thats not very noice...I might turn u upside down and shove you in a bin :twisted:
Wouldn't take much to lift me and put me in a bin.
I thought it was a compliment, anyway.
Back to the drawing board. :?

the_Tank said:
if girls can win convos with macca why cant u rowan lol
im jokin albino
Coz every time i come up with a comeback, he comes up with a better one. He would make an excellent lawyer. Thanx for callin' me albino, mate. I'm used to people giving me crap like that. :p
Be quiet Brady! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom