Rowan Chapman 300 #2

Craigy

Congratulations to Rowan Chapman who bowled his 2nd 300 game tonight with his Storm Big Hit Particle at Illawarra Xzone
to bowl 300 204 and 236 for a 3 game series of 740.

Well done mate :D

Well Done Rowey...i wish i culd of been there.....to see it, i hope to see number 3 one day. Congrats again.

Luv,
KEZZA

You absolute bloody ripper. You're a bloody gun Rowan. This is your second 300 and isn't it ironic that it is a year to day since he bowled his first 300. The luck of the Irish runs through your veins once again. Well Done Mate

Peace
Chris

WE SCOTTISH MUST STICK TOGETHER!!!! 8) nah lol congrats on this 300 yeah you may say it was luck and this rowey but i know and i really think you know theres gonna be a lot more!!!!! :p

later :twisted:

yeah freaky that it is a yr today since his last one. Nicely done rowan good effort keep them coming

Rowey,
Hey brudda, just goin to congratulate you again. You bowled bloody well tonight (kinda makes up for me not!), and I wish I had gotten to see u throw it (but when Im at the other end of the league its hard!).
You did bloody well champ!!

STORM ON!!!

Luv Jen

bloody awsome effort mate ripping up the lane with no problems :D :D

Well Done Rowan. It was good to see you nail that last shot this time, the 2nd is much easier isn't it?
A fantastic achievement from a fantastic young SOUTHERN bowler!

Later Da Cowman!

That is so freaky....that rowey bowled another 300 the same day as his first one ever!!!!!!! another ones cummin next year on 17th march 2006

Hey Rowey, Congrats on the second man. It was much easier than the first hey? Im sure there will be more, same time next year?

Macca

micky_macca said:
Hey Rowey, Congrats on the second man. It was much easier than the first hey? Im sure there will be more, same time next year?

Macca
Just to clear it up, i had the same amount of nerves and shook like i was in Antarctica but it was a bit easier than the last. I just bowled fast to stop myself from passin out(joke). Thanx again all for your support.

Bubyee

Rowey :p

:cry: :cry: :cry: but I want a 300 lol :lol:

nah Well Done Rowey, you deserve like a medal and have you gotten another ring? lol *nudge nudge* can i borrow one LOL

See Ya's
BJ
PS > and congrats, hope I get to seen one at nationals this year!

yeah nice one rowan
go the left handers
when ya going to get the thrid

Back
Top Bottom