2016 Bathurst Real Estate Pitstop Dates

KJDEL

Hi all,

Thinking of having the 2016 Bathurst Real Estate Pitstop on the 20th 21st August this year. Ive had a look at dates and it doesn't seem to clash with anything. If there are any clashes could i please be advised, looking for a suitable weekend to suit everybody.

Thanks

Keryn Delaney

Thanks for your reply guys. Looks like this weekend seems pretty good, will have to finalise this though. Entry form should be out in the next few coming weeks.

Keryn

Reactions: CT
I've sent off for accreditation for the 20th 21st. Didn't realise this was on the same weekend.
The weekend of the 27th 28th or 13th 14th August????? Will that bother anyone if i move them to either of these weekends?

Keryn

Keryn,
If you try to put your event either side of the Mildura weekend then you are going to have the event too close (I feel) to either Newcastle on Aug 6-7 or STBL Semi-Finals Sep 4, then Lidcombe on Sep 10-11.
Many bowlers cannot afford these days to bowl every event in consecutive weeks so if bowlers have to choose one or the other, it is likely that a majority of them will choose the event which is either cheaper or closer to them.
Jay has setup the NSWRBT to ensure that all NSW events are well spaced out and clashes between other tournaments and representative competitions are minimised. Maybe you need to speak to him to see if he has any scheduling ideas so that you do not get disappointed if there is a low number of entries.
Regards
Ken

Keryn,
If you try to put your event either side of the Mildura weekend then you are going to have the event too close (I feel) to either Newcastle on Aug 6-7 or STBL Semi-Finals Sep 4, then Lidcombe on Sep 10-11.
Many bowlers cannot afford these days to bowl every event in consecutive weeks so if bowlers have to choose one or the other, it is likely that a majority of them will choose the event which is either cheaper or closer to them.
Jay has setup the NSWRBT to ensure that all NSW events are well spaced out and clashes between other tournaments and representative competitions are minimised. Maybe you need to speak to him to see if he has any scheduling ideas so that you do not get disappointed if there is a low number of entries.
Regards
Ken

I totally agree with you Ken. This is exactly why i have picked the 20th and 21st as it's not too close to either events. As everyone would know it's extremely difficult to find a weekend that doesn't clash with something. I'll keep everyone informed but i think the 20th 21st is going to be the weekend.

Keryn

I totally agree with you Ken. This is exactly why i have picked the 20th and 21st as it's not too close to either events. As everyone would know it's extremely difficult to find a weekend that doesn't clash with something. I'll keep everyone informed but i think the 20th 21st is going to be the weekend.

Keryn
Thanks Ken, and Kerryn I would stick with your original dates, you've done well there. It's best to steer clear of your own state first as 85% of your players will be from NSW. This event although not strictly in the NSW Tour will be promoted by me also so we get as many of our players as possible to your excellent event. Looking forward to it!

I feel if this event could find a weekend each year to call home it would develop a following similar to the Orange event.
I love bowling in Bathurst, one of the best maintained centres around and about the only time i get to bowl on lanes conditioned with a Brunswick Authority machine, which in many ways is superior to Kegel machines.
Which ever weekend you choose I'll be there.

This is awesome to hear Jay, thank you very much, it is greatly appreciated.

CT i agree with you, fingers crossed we get the numbers this year and we can keep in on this weekend.

Keryn

Back
Top Bottom