3 MB · Views: 125
  • StateTeamTrials2013_rachuigMen.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 173
  • StateTeamTrials2013_RachuigWomens.jpg
    StateTeamTrials2013_RachuigWomens.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 131
  • StateTeamTrials2013_Restricted.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 110
2013 QLD state teams, thank you and congratulations to all bowlers who rolled off.

Rachuig Women:

Bianca Flanagan (captain)
Rebekah Meads
Fiona Cluff
Kassey Fetchner
Rocky Mottlee
Leanne Nastasi
Madeleine Hill (res)

Rachuig Men:

Morty Douglass (co-captain)
Brian Pilkington (co-captain)
Darrin Comrie
Luke Rafton
Robbie Buckley
Brendan Meads
Scott Lachlan (res)

Seniors Ladies:

Narrelle Qualischefski
Barb Richmond
Broni Morgan
Jeannette Davis

Men:

David Edwards
Geoff Mure
Brian Roughsedge
Jagga Morgan

Restricted Ladies:

Jessica Allen
Sharon Davey
Joanne-Marie Olsen
Krizstina Orosz

Men:

Bradley Kleidon
Reece Carlos
Shane Vine

Cheers

Batesy
GO QUEENSLANDERS

Attachments

• StateTeamTrials2013_Seniors.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 82
  • StateTeamTrials2013_rachuigMen.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 137
  • StateTeamTrials2013_RachuigWomens.jpg
    StateTeamTrials2013_RachuigWomens.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 98
  • StateTeamTrials2013_Restricted.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 59
Congratulations to all those who made the various teams ..... I am certain there will be some great results coming from the far north in October. GO QUEENSLAND!

It was a great weekend, lots of laughs to be had amongst the seriousness......looking forward to Townsville in October!

Thanks to the Adult committee, Brian Bates and the staff at Caboolture Bowl for a smooth flowing weekend - bring on State Championships!

echo Broni whole heartedly great weekend and looking forward to bowling nationals in my home centre.
speacial thanks to Sharyn Croucher who had to put up with me all week-end

Congratulations to everyone who made their respective teams. See you all in Townsville in October. All thanks to TBAQ and cboolture bowl for a well run weekend.

Curious; what happens to the spare positions in Restricted?... Snapped up during the draft?

Congrats to all who made it.

Hi Ryan,

You are correct, once the draft closes Queensland will contact TBA and select a bowler from the draft.

Thanks Bianca

Congratulations to all the guys and girls who made the respective teams, I know you will do Queensland proud.

A huge thank you to Morty, Andrew, Bianca and Batesy for an awesomely (not sure if this even a word!) run roll off. It was really great to catch up with old friends, make some new ones, bowl with a bowling legend in Barb Richmond, get soundly beaten by Brandos Mum :) and enjoy a lot of laughs along the way.

Lastly I would like to say thanks to Bek Meads for being a great partner for the whole weekend, you were really great to bowl with. I promise next time I'll bring my A game :)

Back
Top Bottom