2013 Queensland State Championships - 11th & 12th, and 18th & 19th May

Reminder to everyone bowling in the Queensland State Championships this weekend that there is a dress code that all bowlers must adhere too. If you are unsure about something you are planning to wear please bring an alternate piece of clothing that you know is acceptable.

Still nothing..

But i understand there is alot to get thru. Everyone up there doing a great job. Hope to see them soon..

Sorry guys, currently double and triple checking everything.. Morty and the team worked very hard all weekend so I let him head home to finalise it all.. Once it's done, the masters qualifying will be uploaded..

Apologies for the delay, please be assured that we have and are continuing to do our best to get this to you ASAP..

Sorry guys, currently double and triple checking everything.. Morty and the team worked very hard all weekend so I let him head home to finalise it all.. Once it's done, the masters qualifying will be uploaded..

Apologies for the delay, please be assured that we have and are continuing to do our best to get this to you ASAP..

Doing a great job guys and sorry again about my stuff up yesterday. Oh and the GC Cup...

Congratulations and thank you to everyone who competed in the Queensland State Championships over the past 2 weekends.

As a bowler it was a great weekend, challenging but not unscorable pattern and a great format.
As a first time tournament committee member it was certainly a different experience, thank you to Ray Trenham, Jacinta Gilliland, Brian Bates, Caboolture Bowl and the staff, Andrew Shinnie and Morty Douglass for all their time, effort and support over the past 3 months to organise and run the event. All of these people are volunteers who spent (on the most part) over 50 hours each at the bowl over the past 2 weekends but I would hate to think how many hours in the lead up. Without people like this events like this wouldn't happen.

There was some great bowling over both weekends with the masters champions of at least one division in each masters final being decided in the 10th frame. Congratulations to the following people for winning their respective divisions:
Open - Kate Pilkington and Brad Reggars
Restricted - Shelley Allen and Tyrone (Tigga) Watson
Seniors - Narelle Qualischefski and Steve Solman

Comprehensive results of each event, division and the masters finals will be posted later today.

Thank you again to those to competed, looking forward to making next year bigger and better again.

Thanks Bee

Hi all,

Just an FYI, it has been bought to my attention that there should be a seniors division for those eligible however in the results posted al, the results are combined.

Please be advise that we are working to rectify this. I apologise to those that this has effected.
Please feel free to contact ME should you have any queries about this.

Bianca Flanagan
Chairperson TBAQ Adult Committee

Back
Top Bottom