Qld State South Adult Championships

TBAQ

Just a reminder that the Queensland State South Adult Championships are being held on the 12th, 13th, 14th, 19th, 20th and 21st August at Milton Bowl.

Late entries will be accepted

will confirmation of squads selected be emailed, or do we assume that if we haven't heard anything, then we have the times requested?

DizzyBlonde_:) If you could please contact the TBAQ Office 07 3876 5400 if you are a Zone or Regional Masters winner.

bm2 Times that you have requested on your entry form will be OK. All Squad times will be sent to all participants by the end of this week, so you should have them by Monday or Tuesday.

Please find attached the entry form for any persons who would like to put in a late entry.

Have all the times been sent out? I haven't received mine yet and can't really remember the times I put down as it was a rushed job after making youth team. I know there's still a week left but just wondering who to contact should I not receive times in the mail in the next few days. Thanks

Adam Pringle

Could you please contact the State Office ASAP on 38765400 regarding your times for the Championships

Back
Top Bottom