2013 Rachuig, Seniors and Restricted Roll Off

TBAQ

Please find attached the nomination form for the 2013 Adult State Team roll offs, which will be held at Caboolture Bowl over the weekend of 4th and 5th May.

As per the entry form, participation in the 2013 Queensland State Championships is a requirement for all 2013 State Team members, EXCEPT for those from the North - they have the option of participating in their regional Championships (ie Cairns 16-17 March, Kirwan 24 Feb - 24 March) or the State Champs, which will be held over the 2 weekends following the roll offs (entry form to be posted shortly).

We have been advised that Caboolture is pretty busy that weekend with the Country Music festival, so those intending to bowl who need accommodation should set about booking motels now. Don't be scared to ask for a billet with a bowler residing in the area either!

Attachments

• 2013 Qld State Team Trials Nomination form.pdf
    230.8 KB · Views: 182
Hi all,

Less than a month to go, get your nomination in quick to ensure you have an opportunity to represent our great state of Queensland in Queensland.

Thanks Bee

Come on guys and gals...Get that Maroon blood flowing through the veins...Get your nominations in and lets get it on!!!

Hey guys

Had a few more nominations trickle in over the past week but still very disappointed with the numbers.

Come on lets make sure that we can field the best team possible in Townsville this year.

Thanks Bee

Hi All,

Entries close in less than 2 weeks and so far the numbers are less than impressive.

Rachuig Men - 3
Rachuig Women - 3

Seniors Men - 3
Seniors Women - 2

Restricted Men - 0
Restricted Women - 3

Come on guys, nationals are in our own state. Don't leave your entry to the last minute.

Also attached are the 3 patterns for the roll offs.

Pattern 1: WTBA Los angeles 36ft
Pattern 2: WTBA Tokyo 43ft ( Kegel 2012 QLD Open )
Pattern 3: 2011 TBA Adult Nationals 38ft
Thanks Bee

Attachments

• 2011 Adult National V1.pdf
    262.5 KB · Views: 31
  • WTBA Tokyo (43') QLD Open 45uL.pdf
    255.7 KB · Views: 22
  • WTBALosAngeles36-12.pdf
    224.4 KB · Views: 23
Bee

Entry will be in for Rachuig next week, had to wait till I had champs entry organised and $ for payment.

Regards
Donna Adams

Hey Bee, you will have Ottys nomination and mine as soon as I get back from Shield. They would be in already if Otty could drive a computer more modern than an Etch-a-Sketch! ;)

Hey Bee, you will have Ottys nomination and mine as soon as I get back from Shield. They would be in already if Otty could drive a computer more modern than an Etch-a-Sketch! ;)

Entries close on 29th April at 5pm, don't be late Robbie.

Hello Queenslanders - are you out there???

Less than a week till entries close. Don't leave it till the last minute.
Late nominations will not be accepted, 5pm Monday 29th April is the deadline.

Thanks Bee

Hi all,

Nominations closed at 5pm yesterday. I would like to thank everyone who has nominated.
We have some old faithfuls back and some new faces keen to give it a crack which is fantastic, its going to be a great weekend and I have no doubt no matter who makes the teams we will be giving it our all to win in our home state in October.

All nominees have been notified and the lists are as follows:

Rachuig Men
Darrin Comrie
Steve Hunt
Dinesh Singham
David Kirby
Morty Douglass
Tyrone Watson
Brian Roughsedge
Dale Stewart
Luke Rafton
Chris Wingett
Ray Trenham
Brian Adams
Brian Pilkington
Scott Lachlan
Geoffrey Ott
Robbie Buckley
Brendan Meads

Rachuig Women
Bianca Flanagan
Leanne Nastasi
Fiona Cluff
Rocky Mottlee
Sharyn Crouchen
Madeleine Hill
Kassey Fechner
Donna Adams
Rebekah Meads
Joanne-Marie Olsen

Seniors Men
Barry (Jagga) Morgan
Geoff Mure
Michael Sullivan
David Edwards
Jerry Dufek
Geoff Ott
Brian Roughsedge

Seniors Women
Broni Morgan
Jeanette Davis
Barb Richmond
Narelle Qualischefski

Restricted Men
Bradley Kleidon
Shane Vine
Reece Carlos

Restricted Women
Sharon Davey
Kristina Orosz
Kathy Waterhouse
Jessica Allen
Shelley Allen
Joanne-Marie Olsen
Joeleen Auld

Best of luck to all bowlers rolling off, see you bright and early on Saturday morning. Feel free to come along and check it out over the weekend.

Thanks Bee

Roll off scores after 6 games on short pattern.

Cheers

Batesy

Attachments

• StateTeamTrials2013_Seniors.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 57
  • StateTeamTrials2013_rachuigMen.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 83
  • StateTeamTrials2013_RachuigWomens.jpg
    StateTeamTrials2013_RachuigWomens.jpg
    1,020.5 KB · Views: 54
  • StateTeamTrials2013_Restricted.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 52