2013 QLD Ladies Classic scores

Final results 2013 Qld Ladies Classic, thanks to all the sponsors and bowlers for their support. A big thanks to Mary Flower and the team.

Batesy

Attachments

• Ladies Classic.pdf
    38.4 KB · Views: 177
  • Ladies Classic Mplay Scors.pdf
    40.5 KB · Views: 148
Congrats to you also Brian for yet again a well oiled machine...I mean centre :p
Always a great weekend at Cabbo!

Grant

Would just like to say congratulations to Kate on the win, Kate bowled amazing all weekend and showed why she is one of the best bowlers this country has produced!

Most importantly, thank you to Mary Flower and her team on yet another successful Queensland Ladies Classic. Even if the prize was only $200 for first place, I would still come and bowl this tournament every single year. The work and hours that this lady puts into this tournament is incrediable, we need more people like Mary in this sport of ours!!

Thank to Brian and his team at Caboolture Bowl, it is one of my favourite centres in Australia and every year there is no major issues with the lanes and I think everyone will agree, the food in the cafe is amazing!!!!

Looking forward to a bigger and better Queensland Ladies Classic in 2014. If there are female bowlers out there that don't bowl this one, then get on board in 2014!

The TEAM would like to say THANKS for the kind words and Linda says THANKS for your support for the raffles and Lucky Numbers and Barb. TA! for the strawberries - the bowlers in 2013 Classic have restored my faith !!!

We ran to time, we paid out as advertised, we raised some $$$ also, we gave out 14 pairs gorgeous knickers (from Big Girls, of course) and had fun doing so.

Mick Brunhierl won the Silver Sponsors award and thanks for his work on the lanes over the weekend and also his camera work.

Great to see bowlers from NQ (who are hopefully bringing heaps to 2014), VIC, NSW and NT as well as our local heroes and to see some of our Juniors taking up the challenge also - the experience gained from competing against these tough chicks will be a bonus.

Some good news for 2014 from Big Girls Don't Cry Anymore - they will continue to support and a couple of other interested sponsors (hopefully!) may come on board. Thanks to Kegel also for assisting in a moment of crisis. Batesy will be a constant supporter of the Classic unless it rains .....

AND our winner, Kate bowled a 300 and finally made the BIG WALL at Caboolture.

Just a couple of stats. for those of you who like to follow/comment/criticize scores !!!!!!!!!!

A SQUAD QUAL AVE: 191
B SQUAD QUAL AVE: 185
M/PLAY AVE: 213
TOURNAMENT AVE: 191
M/PLAY BOWLERS FROM A SQUAD (21 qualifiers) - 7
M/PLAY BOWLERS FROM B SQUAD (27 qualifiers) - 8

Good luck to the Oz team in their quest in 6 weeks and hope you will ENJOY the experience.

Attachments

• Ladies%20Classic%202013%20002[1].jpg
    Ladies%20Classic%202013%20002[1].jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 42
Wonderful job Mary, Batesy & team - I have 4 booking a trip from the deep north already for next year, might need a bigger bus yet! I'll need a sleep in on Sunday though. :)

Back
Top Bottom