2012 QLD Ladies Classic Scores

Congratulations first of all must go to Alicia Melton for a great display of bowling throughout the tournament ... she joins an elite list of bowlers who have won this event.

Secondly, I would like to express my thanks to all the bowlers who attended and your enthusiasm keeps this tournament running but Ann-Maree - we missed you! Get well soon.

Karen Edbrooke from Big Girls Don't Cry Anymore continues to be so generous with her sponsorship - the lucky draw for some gorgeous 'goodies' is a highlight except when one of the Top 15 fronts up for her prizemoney with her lucky draw over her shorts - loved it Lexi!!

Big Girls added to their sponsorship with a $200 voucher for Bec Whiting for her 300 game and this was after OUR generous sponsorship of a Chupa Chup and 2 free praccy games for next year - so well done Bec. Rachelle Flynn had a great tournament with a 299 game and a 2nd placing. A very well done also to a great Senior bowler who made the final 15 - Julie Hird.

Jagga and Broni Morgan once again helped add to the prize fund - Thank You. The TEAM of Vaughan, John, Glady, Lyn and Linda were their usual efficient selves and party time will come later as there is more work to be done yet this year.

Finally, THANK YOU to Brian Bates, his contribution to this game of ours is legendary and his support is essential to the running of many events at Caboolture Bowl & Mini Golf. I would like to just say that I have made more friends once again this year and may all you girls continue to work hard, improve your game but still ENJOY!

Flower

Thanks very much Flower for yet another perfectly run Qld Ladies Classic, this is my favourite tournament to bowl in every year because you make it fun!

Well done to Alicia on bowling superb all weekend, we should have just given her the trophy at the start of matchplay because she gave no one a chance to come close to her haha. I believe Alicia bowled with the Hammer Ratchet that she only got drilled on Thursday!!!

Looking forward to next year!

Back
Top Bottom