2012 QLD Ladies Classic Scores

caboolture bowl

Please find attached scores from the 2012 QLD Ladies Classic.

Cheers

Flower & Batesy

Attachments

• QLD LADIES CLASSIC RESULTS 2012.pdf
    82.8 KB · Views: 144
Results here also - congrats to Bec Whiting for her 300 game ..... 299 to Rachelle Flynn

Batesy

Attachments

• QLD LADIES CLASSIC RESULTS 2012.6.pdf
    112.3 KB · Views: 52
Still gotta put the ball in the right area on the lane. You also have to remember this is a modification of the Montreal Pattern from the list of WTBA patterns. Scores come to those who pay attention to the changes in the lanes. The guys are averaging well over 200 to make the cut in Hobart as well yet no one ever says Moonah is a pie house. The elite bowlers will always find a way to score more than the average house bowlers, as is being shown here still.

Results at the end of Saturday - 10 games both A and B Squads....interesting day tomorrow with the pressure to keep striking.

Attachments

• QLD LADIES CLASSIC RESULTS.10.pdf
    129.1 KB · Views: 110
Please find attached scores after block 6 squad A.

Cheers

Batesy

Attachments

• QLD LADIES CLASSIC RESULTS.11.pdf
    132.1 KB · Views: 15
A squad finished 16 games - B Squad yet to start final 6 games then Cut to Top 15

Attachments

• QLD LADIES CLASSIC RESULTS10.16.pdf
    138.1 KB · Views: 33
Both squads after 16 games - cut to top 15 for Matchplay

Congrats. to all 15 ladies

Attachments

• QLD LADIES CLASSIC RESULTS.16.pdf
    150.6 KB · Views: 115
Congratulations first of all must go to Alicia Melton for a great display of bowling throughout the tournament ... she joins an elite list of bowlers who have won this event.

Secondly, I would like to express my thanks to all the bowlers who attended and your enthusiasm keeps this tournament running but Ann-Maree - we missed you! Get well soon.

Karen Edbrooke from Big Girls Don't Cry Anymore continues to be so generous with her sponsorship - the lucky draw for some gorgeous 'goodies' is a highlight except when one of the Top 15 fronts up for her prizemoney with her lucky draw over her shorts - loved it Lexi!!

Big Girls added to their sponsorship with a $200 voucher for Bec Whiting for her 300 game and this was after OUR generous sponsorship of a Chupa Chup and 2 free praccy games for next year - so well done Bec. Rachelle Flynn had a great tournament with a 299 game and a 2nd placing. A very well done also to a great Senior bowler who made the final 15 - Julie Hird.

Jagga and Broni Morgan once again helped add to the prize fund - Thank You. The TEAM of Vaughan, John, Glady, Lyn and Linda were their usual efficient selves and party time will come later as there is more work to be done yet this year.

Finally, THANK YOU to Brian Bates, his contribution to this game of ours is legendary and his support is essential to the running of many events at Caboolture Bowl & Mini Golf. I would like to just say that I have made more friends once again this year and may all you girls continue to work hard, improve your game but still ENJOY!

Flower

Back
Top Bottom