2013 Nationals

Its ACT 100th anniversary most sporting fixtures are being held in Canberra this year.
Its a pretty sure bet thats where the nationals are going to be.

I think it's pretty poor that the schedule and venue for this hasn't been confirmed considering that State Champs are this weekend and that's part of the qualifying process for Rachuig which we don't even know when it's on.

Think it was probably intentional why it has'nt been announced prior to state champs.

If for example they announced Townsville as the nationals prior to state champs & people decide it will be to expensive for them, then they dont have to bowl state champs as part of there requiements for rachuig, seniors etc.

Announcing it after state championships forces people to bowl state champs. Smart thinking on there part to increase state championship entry's

seems logical to me. had ours last weekend. thought all states ran on same weekend. Most states got there Rachuig trials in May.

yeah same as ours Bec. I know S.A. VIC, TAS & NSW all started there State Champs last weekend. Not sure about ACT, NT & W.A.....QLD must be speeeecial if they got theres in May..

yeah same as ours Bec. I know S.A. VIC, TAS & NSW all started there State Champs last weekend. Not sure about ACT, NT & W.A.....QLD must be speeeecial if they got theres in May..

I am not sure which TAS State Calendar you have looked at Chin, but, the one I looked at has the TAS State Champs in July/August?

LOL

We had an Area Championships (Launceston) last weekend.

Apologies, must have been the one i looked at. only had quick look.

Would make sense for all states to have on same weekends. free up more weeks later in the year for other events.

I thought all states were given a list of dates that they could hold their states on or am i thinking Rachuig trials?

Back
Top Bottom