2004/2005 Nationals

S

Spider

I've just started the tournament scene and I was wondering when the Nationals were on, whether the 2004 nationals have already been or when,where there are, format etc?

Thanks

Hello
Nationals for 2004 are in October and are at Forest Hill in Melbourne.
I hope this helps
Nat

That's the Adult Nationals. The Junior ones have already been on (at Illawarra Strikezone in June this year) so you missed the Junior Nats. Junior Nationals is always in June/July each year. As far as I know, unless you're 18 you can't bowl the adult nats.

Hope this helps mate.

Spider

To bowl in the Adult Nationals, you need to be over 18 before they start in that calendar year. Youth is for those under 18. Entries have closed for the current years nationals. To give you a heads up on requirements, you will need to have bowled at least 24 games (not including pre & post bowls) by 31 Dec of this year for the Adult Nationals. I don't know what the requirements are for Youth as i'm not involved there. Adult Nationals have 2 comps, Rachuig - Open (pronounced Rockway) and Walter De Veer - Graded. At present, WDV average is up to 169 for Mens & 159 for Womens though this may change. Your centre should have the nomination forms for all of these when they become available of visit tbaq.com.au and they will have them there.

PS What centre do you bowl at?

Sorry I should have said State Team nomination forms are the only Nationals forms posted on the Qld website.

(Whatever happened to the edit facility?)

Choker,
Sorry but i must correct you,Youth is 23 and under,
Junior is 18 and under before 31st dec of the year prior.
Also i dont know if they changed it but in 1999 jnrs were bowling in adult nationals.

Back
Top Bottom