2013 Kegel Qld Open.

haha, nah making a trip to the sunny coast on the saturday, thinking double punishment with twin waters and then coolum, might hit up brookwater friday morning but, ive played that, really nice course

Absolutely incredible support for this event - since first posted on this forum on 5th Nov., there has been an unprecedented flood of entries (in my experience anyway). So much so, that B, C and D Squads are FULL with heaps of reserves for C Squad - a total of 98 bowlers. There are only 10 spots available in A Squad on Fri. 6.00pm.

The official entry form will be posted as soon as Accred. is received and I will post squad list then.

In reply to a query, I would like to emphasise that I have not taken any entries from the 2012 Kegel Qld. Open and all nominations have come from the initial post on Total Bowling. See Jase ! We do need you ...
and obviously this forum is read by many.

DEPOSITS ARE DUE BY 31st January and squad list will be adjusted AFTER this date. Many thanks on behalf of Kegel (our wonderful sponsors and perhaps this will encourage the continuation of sponsorship !!) and also to Batesy at Caboolture (not that he needs any encouraging). If you wish to pay off your spot, the bank details will be on the Entry Form when posted.

If you wish to contact me re any concerns etc.
Mary Flower
07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Back
Top Bottom