2013 Kegel Qld Open.

FLOWER, that number of entries is a true reflection of how valuable you are to our sport. To have 98 entries in 8 days is simply phenominal!!!!!!!! hopefully we can fill up A squad and have a full tournament before the end of the year!!!!!!! Looking forward to coming back over :)

I will try to convince these Qld. bowlers that WA is a great place to bowl, golf and eat/drink also!

Neil and Darryl Buttriss for Early Bird "B" Squad please.
This year I will come prepared with shoes and belt!!!

Attaching Kegel Qld. Open Entry form with accreditation number and also current squad list .... Saturday B,C and D squads are FULL and only 4 spots remaining in A Squad - Friday 8th March 6.00pm checkin.

A great boost of confidence for the sponsors/organizers of this event and also for the Prize Fund!
Deposits can be paid to:
A/c: Mary Anne Flower
BSB - 064791
A/c - 10011912
reference - your name

or to CABOOLTURE BOWL - 07 5495 6000

For any bowler wishing to pay off your spot - please deposit into the bank account named.

AND if you wish to pull out, PLEASE contact me as soon as you know .... there are reserves waiting!

email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• KEGEL QLD. OPEN ENTRY 2013.pdf
    148.1 KB · Views: 167
  • KEGEL QLD. OPEN SQUADS 2013.pdf
    46.9 KB · Views: 228
Hi Mary can you take me off the reserves list for C and put me on the reserves list for D squad instead please.

Thank you :)

Flying into Brisbane will give you the most number of flight options. It's about 30 to 40 mins drive from the airport.

The other option is flying into the Sunshine Coast with jet star and virgin but there's only direct flights from syd and Melb. It's about a 45-50 min drive to caboolture

Back
Top Bottom