2012 VSS

I am happy to leave 2 squads if bowlers would prefer that. I realise some have work in the afternoon so need the early start, while others are busy in the morning.
Alternatively, I can make it 1 squad starting at 10am if that works for those who are taking part. Would a 10am start work for those bowlers who are in B squad?

With regards the payout, there will obviously be a major difference. Depending on final numbers, I will discuss the options with the bowlers on the Saturday.

I can't make it if you change to one squad starting at 10am. I've already got an appointment in the morning.
I wouldn't be able to get there.

Could you please change Mary Dodds from A to B squad.
Please ADD Troy Gaylard to B squad.
Please Remove Barry Dodds.
Thank you :)

I'm happy to be earlier, Trent is still having trouble with his foot so he won't be bowling. You need to make a decision very soon on squads, 1 would be better.

Would prefer having a later squad as there's a bit travel involved for me to get there, but I agree knowing either way soon would help a lot.

Due to the fact the event is tomorrow, squads will be left as is. People have made appointments / organised work on the basis that there would be 2 squads and it is a bit late to change that.
Currently we have A Squad (9am) with 8 bowlers and B Squad (2pm) with 17 giving us a huge total of 25 bowlers.
As a result, there will be a few changes made. If these changes result in bowlers wishing to withdraw, I understand.

1. Cut will be TOP 8. These bowlers will still bowl 8 games matchplay on Sunday (1 per lane).
2. High game awards will be combined per game (ie. high game 1 from BOTH squads)
3. Prizefund will pay top 8.
4. Guaranteed 1st place of $1000 will be discussed with bowlers baring in mind this will result in vastly reduced payouts 2nd-8th

I'd like to thank those who are taking part and look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

This will be the last time we hold a 2 day final event. Next year the calender will be reduced to 5 single day events. Preliminary dates will be available shortly.

Thank you to those who took part in todays qualifier. Attached are the results following game 9 of B squad.

Sunday is Matchplay.
Top 8 bowl 8 games ( 7 H2H plus positional).
Pinfall carries through.
Bonus points 20 for win, 10 for draw, 0 for loss.
Check in 9am. Bowl 9:30am
Pattern WTBA Beijing

Top 8
1. Jenny Notman 2021
2. Mary Dodds 2009
3. Paul Trotter 1999
4. Ralph Harford 1996
5. Narelle Baker 1951
6. Dena Buxton 1928
7. Mario Cordedda 1895
8. Adam Hayes 1885

Attachments