2012 Orange Audi Open Entry Form

As the 10th of April has now past, could we get an updated list of bowlers. (deposit paid) I need conformation so I can confirm accomodation and also the dinner.

Cheers Andrew.

Hi Guys here is the current squad list as of the 11/4/12. We have updated all changes with people who have paid their deposits and people who have not made a deposit have been moved to reserve lists. We will be only taking entries with deposits from now onwards.

Anyone who would like to attend the Presentation Dinner of 25 years of the Orange Open on the Saturday Night will need to have money paid by April 17th. The Cost is $32 Adults and $15 for Kids.

So should be a great night for those interested and we look forward seeing everyone soon.

No. SQUAD 1
NAME
1 Jason Brown
2 Ron Forbes
3 John McGrath
4 Darryl Buttriss
5 Shaun Cummings
6 Jamie Kyriacou
7 Samantha Edwards
8 Neil Buttriss
9 Ken McLachlan
10 Michael McLaren
11 Glen Loader
12 Steve Lenton
13 Karen James
14 Joel Wiseman
15 Scott Auliff
16 Jarrod Lean
17 Jason Belmonte
18 Ron Bickerstaff
19 Steve Lovell
20 Luke Cooper
21 Ross Southwell
22 Aaron Osborne
23 John Velo
24 Rowan Chapman
25 James Hammond
26 Lexi Nicol
27 Michael Little
28 George Frillingos
29 Andrew Lloyd
30 Beau Patterson
31 Phill Harris
Res 1 Craig Bourke
2 Andrew Gallagher
3 Andrew Don Patterson
4 Darren Bianchi

No. SQUAD 2
NAME
1 Alan Shepard
2 Tony Murray
3 Jason Doust
4 Ross Brown
5 David Hurst
6 Lyndsay Packer
7 Donald Walton
8 Scott Lutschini
9 Stephen Cowland
10 Nathan Crooks
11 Sam Cooley
12 Jp Li
13 Bob Whybrow
14 Adrian Booy
15 Sam Romeo
16 Chris Thomas
17 Nathan Jenner
18 Simon Millman
19 Cameron Phillips
20 Neil Mills
21 Leanne Robertson
22 Paul Trotter
23 Chris Harvey
24 Jeremy Hill
25 Rick Aitchison
26 Glen Dwyer
27 David Rosser
28 Ivan Giraldo
29 Scott Robertson
Res 1 Phillip Cooper
2 Mitchell Cosgriff
3 Troy Turner

Hi guys. I was just wondering if I got into B Squad at all? Have paid my deposit a couple of weeks back and reserved for it.

Cheers,

Rowey :)

Squad List as of the 16th of April

No. SQUAD 1
NAME
1 Jason Brown
2 Ron Forbes
3 John McGrath
4 Darryl Buttriss
5 Brian Wilson
6 Lauren Evans
7 Samantha Edwards
8 Neil Buttriss
9 Ken McLachlan
10 Michael McLaren
11 Glen Loader
12 Steve Lenton
13 Karen James
14 Joel Wiseman
15 Scott Auliff
16 Jarrod Lean
17 Jason Belmonte
18 Ron Bickerstaff
19 Steve Lovell
20 Luke Cooper
21 Ross Southwell
22 Aaron Osborne
23 John Velo
24 Jacob French
25 James Hammond
26 Lexi Nicol
27 George Frillingos
28 Andrew Lloyd
29 Beau Patterson
30 Phill Harris
Res 1 Andrew Gallagher
2 Andrew Don Patterson
3 Darren Bianchi

No. SQUAD 2
NAME
1 Alan Shepard
2 Tony Murray
3 Jason Doust
4 Ross Brown
5 David Hurst
6 Donald Walton
7 Scott Lutschini
8 Stephen Cowland
9 Nathan Crooks
10 Sam Cooley
11 Jp Li
12 Bob Whybrow
13 Adrian Booy
14 Sam Romeo
15 Chris Thomas
16 Nathan Jenner
17 Simon Millman
18 Cameron Phillips
19 Neil Mills
20 Leanne Robertson
21 Paul Trotter
22 Chris Harvey
23 Jeremy Hill
24 Rick Aitchison
25 Glen Dwyer
26 David Rosser
27 Ivan Giraldo
28 Scott Robertson
29 Jamie Kyriacou
30 Shaun Cummings
31 Rowan Chapman
Res 1 Phillip Cooper
2 Mitchell Cosgriff
3 Troy Turner

OK Bowlers there are few more spots available so if anyone still interested in bowling give us a call and we can put you in. Anyone who would like to attend the Presentation Dinner of 25 years of the Orange Open on the Saturday Night will need to have money paid by April 17th. The Cost is $32 Adults and $15 for Kids. This should be a great night to catch up with past winners and hear a few stories from the winners.

Re: 2012 Orange Audi Open Q&D Pattern Preview

QUICK AND DIRTY PATTERN PREVIEW

Hi Bowling Fans,

I've attached the pattern for the 2012 Orange Audi Open. This is a modification of the existing house shot, which is about 4.5:1. At 3.8:1, the ratio suggests that it's more difficult than it is. Like the recent Australian Open, this is a classic example of matching the right pattern to the right house and I have no doubt that scores will be high. There is a defined hook spot with area, only now it plays with a breakpoint that's a little outside the usual 10 board region. Get the ball to a breakpoint around 7-9 board and you'll be looking pretty good all day with a strong, controllable ball shape. There will be a few different ways to get to the pocket, so there is less advantage to any one style of play, making things fairer. The increase in volume in the centre of the lane should see the RHS hold up longer than in previous years, but the left always plays well in this house, and the pattern is symmetric, so certainly don't count the lefties out.

I'd suggest that a ball with a shiny surface (very fine sanded or even polished) would be the way to go. There's probably going to be a pretty good option to play medium-outside (say, 6-8 board) for the strokers. Higher rev guys can move in or possibly go at it with shiny equipment. I wouldn't think that a urethane ball will kick the light hits at Orange, but I've been wrong before on this one.

As always, the Orange Audi Open is about having a great weekend away at a bowling tournament. This year will be no exception, especially if this glorious weather holds up for another week!

Aldo tells me that there are only 2 spots available in Australia's best "little" tournament! Don't be the guy or gal who wishes they'd come and been a part of it. C'mon bowlers, let's make this a full house!

Attachments

• Orange Tenpin Open 2012 V2.pdf
    248.2 KB · Views: 54
Even Belmo 1 handed up the right and George 2 handed up the Left would be good to watch, an exhibition maybe!
Hope Belmo will be able to bowl with the little 1 on the way, all the best Belmo and Mrs Belmo.

hang on the bet i was looking at was belmo left handed, george two hand right ( real ) side. Give us older guys a go?

Back
Top Bottom