2012 KEGEL QUEENSLAND OPEN on 9th/10th/11th March

Saturday evening spot taken but 2 spots Friday and 3 spots Saturday morning still available. No refunds on deposits paid.

Flower

Squad list attached on Monday 5th March - please note there are still 3 spots in A Squad and 1 now in B Squad.

Not too late to nominate !!

Attachments

• KEGEL QLD. OPEN SQUADS at 5th March.pdf
    28.7 KB · Views: 85
Hi Mary I paid the full amount the other night via eftpos. It only says on the entry that I have only paid $170. Thanks Chris Harvey

Yes, Chris, light brown meant you had paid in full - I just did not change your amount ...... what a shame, I thought I may have some extra XXXX money !!! See you at the weekend.

Michael - you are in A Squad. Welcome.

PLEASE NOTE: YOU WILL NEED PROOF OF 2012 TBA REGISTRATION BEFORE YOU BOWL, SO MAKE CERTAIN YOU HAVE A RECEIPT TO CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT.

Wade Naylor into A Squad

Troy - you are 1st reserve for A Squad and I will swap you from B Squad if/when I can ....

Flower

Troy - you are in A Squad now. 2 spots available for 7.30am Saturday morning - come on you lazy bones !!!

Flower

Attachments

• KEGEL QLD.OPEN SQUADS at 6th March.pdf
    28.8 KB · Views: 146
Lady Flower...Jake Otago for the Lazy Bones squad please! Transfer done. See you bright and early!

Grant

Jake added to 'Lazy Bones' squad - only 1 more spot available in the tournament and it is in B Squad - 7.30am Sat. 10th

Spot now available on Friday night - 6.00pm check in as well as the one in B Squad.

PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE PROOF OF TBA REGISTRATION - IF NOT, YOUR REGISTRATION FEE CAN BE PAID AT CABOOLTURE BOWL

Back
Top Bottom