2012 KEGEL QUEENSLAND OPEN on 9th/10th/11th March

FLOWER

Entry form is available on the Nationally Ranked Entry form forum but I will also attach it here.

PLEASE USE THIS FORUM TO NOMINATE or see snail mail/phone/email details on the Entry.

Many, many thanks to KEGEL in particular for having faith once again.

A new challenge for Caboolture in 2012, with the new SPL synthetics being laid in December - sadly (or maybe not so sadly!) the existing lanes have succumbed to water damage after the floods early this year. Batesy has now faced the fact that Caboolture will not be the last surviving wood lanes in Oz and the bowl is ready to meet the new year with a new focus. Thanks to him also for keeping on keeping on!

Payment details for deposits which are required by 31st JANUARY are on the form and I would suggest that you pay your deposits as soon as possible as each squad will only have 24 bowlers so first in - first served.

MOTELS close by are -

MORAYFIELD TAVERN, close walking distance, great meals, pokies, bottle shop and reasonable rates
146-150 Morayfield Rd. Morayfield. Ph: 07 5495 2722

Caboolture RIVERLAKES MOTEL - a refreshing walk, close to Fasta Pasta etc.etc. and very nice.
Morayfield Rd, Morayfield. Ph. 07 5499 1766

Contact Mary Flower if you need any more info.
Ph: 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on THIS FORUM or PM

Attachments

• KEGEL QLD. OPEN 2012 ENTRY.pdf
    162.6 KB · Views: 470
Really sorry it clashes with your important weekend, Matt, but bring the bride on Sunday with veil and wedding cake and I do appreciate the fact that you have even considered bowling.

Hi Mary,

Could you please Add Morty and Tyrone to Keggle Open. B Squad..

Thanks

Deposits Paid...

Cheers

Morty

Can you register the following players into C squad please;

Christian Purdue
Chris Harvey
Dale Fitzgerald

Thank you. :)

Back
Top Bottom