2012 KEGEL QUEENSLAND OPEN on 9th/10th/11th March

Hi Mary,

I have paid Luke's $50.00 to your account as per the Entry Form as requested.

Any drama's - let me know.

Thanx
Mindy

Hi i wanted to put Philip Drummond down as a reserve any squad will be fine if there is a spot free that is.

"FLOWER has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space." :)

Popular girl is our Mary!

I have cleared it now !! Just shows the value of TB to us tourn. organizers and I even FOUND someone within a few minutes - so glad I am popular for the right reasons .... filling Kegel Qld. Open with deposits paid !!!! Posting squad list tomorrow.

By the way, thanks Robbie for the 'girl' bit ...

Posting squad list at 3rd Feb. All reserves are currently in squads but I am sure there will be withdrawals before the actual tournament. Please feel free to nominate as a reserve, pay your deposit which will be refunded if you do not get a run.

Thanks to all. Looking forward to a great event and the lane pattern will be posted next week.

Flower

Attachments

• KEGEL QLD OPEN SQUADS at 3rd Feb..pdf
    29.8 KB · Views: 163
Posting lane pattern for Kegel Qld. Open - attached also squad list at 11th Feb.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you wish to become a reserve - you never know !!

AND if you wish to pay your spot off, feel free to do so and I will keep adjusting your balance.
Bank details:
A/c Mary Anne Flower
BSB 064791
A/c No. 10011912
Reference your name

Credit Card - contact Caboolture Bowl and Mini Golf - Ph. 07 5495 6000

Attachments

• WTBATokyo-43.pdf
    397.6 KB · Views: 128
  • KEGEL QLD. OPEN SQUADS at 11th Feb..pdf
    29.9 KB · Views: 147
Some changes to last squad listing. Spot now available in A Squad on Friday night - 6.00pm check in. I would encourage anyone wishing to bowl to please nominate as there will be more pull outs as the event moves closer.

IF YOU NOMINATE AS A RESERVE - PLEASE PAY DEPOSIT WHICH WILL BE REFUNDED IF YOU DO NOT GET A SPOT.
Bank details are on previous post

If you have any queries re monies paid, confirmation of entry etc. please do not hesitate to contact me.

Mary Flower
Ph: 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• KEGEL QLD. OPEN SQUADS at 25th Feb.pdf
    29.8 KB · Views: 156
Three spots available in Kegel Qld. Open - 1 spot Friday 6.00pm .... 2 spots Sat. 7.30am
You will need to pay your deposit upon nomination.

Also, for those wishing to have a bowl on the WTBA Tokyo pattern, it will be laid at Caboolture on Sunday 4th March from 9.00am. It would be advisable to phone the Bowl to book as there will be social bowling - Ph: 07 5495 6000 Caboolture.

To book in, withdraw or any enquiry, please contact:
Mary Flower
Post on this forum or PM

2 spots available Friday 6.00pm
2 spots available Saturday 7.30am
1 spot available Saturday 5.30pm

Contact Mary Flower
Post on this forum or PM