2010 CANBERRA SENIORS CUP

Hi Andrew, deposit paid today at bowl, Can you pls put me in A Squad. Thanks Brenda Kirkwood - WA.

Also; can you please add Maxine Forrest to A Squad (deposit on way) and move Graeme Ethridge to A Squad.
thanks
:):)

Happy Australia Day

SQUAD LIST AS AT 2601

If i have not had a SM you will see that there are only 3 places in "A" squad so i urge you that have not paid your deposit to do so ASAP so as to keep your squad spot.

Just in case i have made a blu the following are in "A " Graeme Etheridge ,Maxine Forrest, Brenda Kirkwood.

Swannee

Attachments

• CanberraSeniorsCupsSquadList2401[1].doc
    121 KB · Views: 34
Hi Mr Swann, Sir
Are there no direct banking details to place deposits or full payments in??? or if there is could you please post the details... cheers Tony Long

Good afternoon bowlers.Here is squad listing as 2701

Would all bowlers who have entered squads on TB please concact TUGGERANONG BOWL if you have not done so already and make sure that your deposit is paid. There are only 3 spots left in "A "
SWANNEE

Hi folks

Latest squad list.

Angy Campbell

Attachments

• CanberraSeniorsCupsSquadList 28_01_10.doc
    123 KB · Views: 57
New squad listing as at 1/02

Firstly i would like to thank the following who are sponsoring our 2010 CANBERRA SENIORS CUP.

COUNTRY COMFORT MOTEL GREENWAY

A & A FINANCE LEASING & INSURANCE PTY LTD

NB THE BOTTOMLINE IN DRIVER TRAINING

ETHERIDGE CLEANING & MAINTENANCE SERVICES

HERITAGE BAY BOWLING SUPPLIES

Without the support of these people we would not be able to run this event, once thank you

As of today there are only 2 spots left in " A ' squad
For those bowlers who have entered on TB. Please make sure you contact the Tuggeranong Bowl Re your deposit to secure your squad.

Thanks
Ian Swan
CSC Events and Fundrasing Co -Ordinator

Attachments

• CanberraSeniorsCupsSquadList.doc
    120 KB · Views: 28
Updated list 2/02

Firstly i must apologise to those who have tried to pay their deposits to the bowl and be told they do not know how to do it.Well we have taken steps to stop this.
When you ring please ask to speak to MICHAEL CRAIG or DAVID GRANT if they are not there give them your name and number and the bowl will ring back as soon as they are avaible.These two are the only ones that know how the payment system works. Once again sorry for any stuffups
Ian Swan

Attachments

120 KB · Views: 15
This is the latest update for CSC as at 3/02

As it stands " A " is now FULL if any bowler wishes to enter the CSC and wants to be in ' A " squad let me know and i will see what i can do '

Ian Swan
CSC Event and Fundraising Co - Ordinator

Attachments

120 KB · Views: 20
Updated list5/02

As you can see we now have 11 spots only left in " B " squad.

Cheers
Ian Swan
CSC Event and Fundraising Co - Ordinator

Attachments

121 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom