2010 CANBERRA SENIORS CUP

zoedog

Hi All,

Here is the 1st Squad listing following receipt of entries at Hammer Classic.

For payment of deposits by credit card, please ring Tuggeranong Bowl on 02 62933888 and then post an email to [email protected] advising same including Squad preference.

Regards

Ian Swan
2010 CSC Event Co ordinator

Attachments

• 2010 Canberra Seniors Cup - squad list1901.doc
    131 KB · Views: 162
Elder Statesman of Canberra,
As l have nominated for A Squad would it be possible to have my name placed on the list... cheers Tony Long

If anyone is looking for someone to share accommodation in canberra, I am available and also looking to be picked up from airport.

Cheers
Steve

Hi all,

For those of you who are still looking to book accommodation please see below the details for Country Comfort located within walking distance from the bowling alley.

Country Comfort Greenway
46 Rowland Rees Crescent,
Greenway, Canberra ACT 2900
T: 02 6293 3666
F: 02 6293 3444
As stated on the entry form, make sure you mention the Canberra Seniors Cup at AMF Tuggeranong to receive the best available rate.

For those bowlers who have not yet paid a deposit please ring the staff at AMF Tuggeranong on 02 6293 3888 to pay via credit card over the phone. If any of the participating bowlers are interested in bowling on the pattern on the friday night before the event please ensure you make a booking as lane availability will be limited.

***If any equipment is being sent via courier to the bowl please ensure the management team at AMF Tuggeranong are notified before arrival.***

See you all in March.

Michael Craig

AMF Tuggeranong
76 Cowlishaw Street
Tuggeranong ACT 2900

P: 02 6293 3888
F: 02 6293 3553
E: [email protected]

Tell me if i'm wrong as i'm quite often wrong,
but the dates are wrong on the squad list,
they should read 27th and 28th not 28th and 29th.

Hi All,

Updated Squad listing as at 23/01.

Steve, have changed to correct dates ( missed this from the cut & paste from last year ! ) As it appears you are coming, what Squad do you want to be in? Regards

Andrew C

Attachments

• CanberraSeniorsCupsSquadList2301.doc
    121.5 KB · Views: 23
Updated Squad listing attached.

If bowlers are paying deposit to the bowl, would you kindly post on this forum so we can confirm your Squad.

Squad spots will only be considered firm when we have confirmation that a deposit has been paid. Thank you.

Regards

Andrew C

Attachments

• CanberraSeniorsCupsSquadList2401.doc
    121.5 KB · Views: 28
Updated Squad listing as 25/01

Those bowlers that have entered thru Total Bowling please ensure you contact Tuggeranong Bowl to arrange deposit payment so as to secure your place in the squad..ONLY seven spots available in " A" as of today.

Swannee

Back
Top Bottom