2010 AMF Bowling Australian Cup - Squad Listing

Craigy

Hi all,

AMF Bowling Centres are pleased to announce the 2010 AMF Bowling Australian Cup to be held at AMF Illawarra on the 3rd and 4th of December 2010.

2010 AMF Bowling Australian Cup - Entry Form

Entries will be taken via reply to this post or pm on Totalbowling. Please make sure that the entry form is also filled out and sent in with your deposit to secure your squad selection. Thanks once again to Jase and Totalbowling for their ongoing support of this event and all tournaments in Australia!

For further information or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact myself or any of the staff at AMF Illawarra on the contact details below.

I look forward to seeing you all down here on the sunny south coast in December :)

Regards,

Michael Craig
Centre Manager
AMF Bowling Centres
www.amfbowling.com.au
47 Princes Highway, Albion Park Rail NSW 2527

P: +61 4257 9333
F: +61 4257 6933
E: [email protected]

As discussed in the pro shop, Jason Doust for B Squad please. Broadway..? Plenty of easy hook to be had with that on Kegel Edge synthetics!

And George Benson is now stuck in my head! (Doo doo doo; do.. do.., Doo doo doo; do.. do..)

B Squad thanks.

Also, I'm kinda happy to see a good old fashioned Matchplay final once again. Every Tournament is a little different this year. It's been good to see.

Cow

Hey Mate

Can you put me into B Squad please?

Ill double check im all good for it but should be ok, ill pay deposit once im confirmed.

Cheers Craigy

Matt

PS. Any info on the Youth Cup?

Hi All,

Please see attached the current squad listing.

AMF "Win a Spot" tournament dates and details will be confirmed very shortly and I will post information for all centres.

I will post the Youth Cup entry form as soon as I receive it.

Regards,

Michael

Attachments

• 2010 Australian Cup Squads.xls
    30.5 KB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom