2009 VSS FINAL

Oh my, another VSS event where the scoring pace is perfect for tournament play. How many is that now? Oh wait, ALL OF THEM....

Leader not averaging 240 or 180 with all types of bowlers represented in the cut. High rev, low rev, left handed, seniors, women. Choosing oilling patterns is so hard these days.

Good luck to the bowlers tomorrow.

So. what is it that you are actually trying to say?;)

Rob

I thought your name was down for this one Tonx, Thorpey and Dillan tore it up, might have suited your game aswell.

So. what is it that you are actually trying to say?;)

Rob

Rob.
The "Experts" are smart enough to read between the lines aren't they? For those that aren't an expert they are more than welcome to read my most recent blog entry on this site.

Paul Robinson.
Unless miraculously overnight Epping bowling centre turned into either a golf course or a slab of Jim Beam, there is a 0% chance that the conditions "might have suited my game as well" as you have stated.

What an exciting final to watch. Each and every single match was close to the finish, with the bowler making the clutch shot being the winner. Sparing and shotmaking was of the highest calibre, and all bowlers involved in the final should be very proud of their efforts.

Chris Castle and Lee Phillips in the final. First game Lee leads by 42 pins, and holds that lead with 6 frames to go in the second game. Chris makes a clutch adjustment on both the short and the long, and throws the last 6 strikes to win, giving him back to back tournament wins, and his first in the Victorian Sports Series.

Well done to all of the finalists today!

Congratulations to all bowlers who took part.

Please Find Attached Results.

Top 8

1st Chris Castle
2nd Lee Phillips
3rd Brett Smith
4th Jeanette Baker
5th Andrew Thorpe
6th Josh Alvisse
7th Chris Mesagno
8th Nick Williamson

On Behalf Of Oz Tenpin and the VSS we would like to wish everyone a merry christmas and a safe and happy new year.

Attachments

• 2009 VSS Stage 2.pdf
    47.1 KB · Views: 107
  • 2009 VSS Quarter Finals.pdf
    52.9 KB · Views: 95
  • 2009 VSS Semi And Final.pdf
    48.3 KB · Views: 94
Back
Top Bottom