2009 QLD JUNIOR SHIELD TMENT ROCKY

Mr Mac

Early advise forms are now due to be returned for Teams nominating to the 2009 Queensland Junior SHield Tournament - Rockhampton - 16-17-18 January 2009. If you need more information please contact John McKenna [email protected]

I have no idea about the Caboolture thing....that you would need to ask someone in the know about that one (not me!). All I can tell you is that the Rocky Junior Shield is planned to go ahead....

I am also pleased to announce that the lanes used for the Junior Shield and the Youth Tournament will be fully finished with Qubica-AMF SPL before the January Tournaments. So look out for big scores in the 2009 Tournaments.
Also don't believe all the stories you hear as they may not be correct.
The Junior Shield is in it's 21st year thus we are expecting something extra in 2009 and the prizemoney is still there for the Youth Tournament. So get the entires in and don't be disappointed.

Dominic, not everything is about the machine u put over the lanes, its no point putting oil down on lanes that wont hold it, so starting with new lanes sounds like a pretty good idea

yeah, a couple of 300s from the juniors will be a good way to celebrate 21 years i rekon and the new lanes might be the key. well done to rockhampton bowl to be able to get the job done. i think you will have some pretty happy league bowlers!!

Definately, as long as we can keep the oil up to the lanes we should be right, i mean after all, we do have a few centers close by that think they can out do us, aye shaun, lol

I have to say it's almost a bit of a shame to see Rocky lose the wood.. it was one of the best challenges going around and one I will never forget!

nope get a kegel ur scores will be higher

i find that funny coming from you dominic! there's more oil on the bruce highway than in gladstone, and its more level too.

Congratulations to the McKenna family for finally upgrading the lanes, looks like 2009 could be a very interesting year.

pretty sure richard u dont know wat ur talking about the oil pump in a kegel is the same thing they use for pacemakers so it is bloody good thankyou very much

Back
Top Bottom