2008 NSW DARRELL HOLT & CLASSIC CHALLENGE ROLL-OFFS

Thank you Jeff, your work is greatly appreciated. Its been (and going to be) the best run tournament i've ever been to.
Thanks for the results.

And after ten games.

How close is this?!? After game 9 this morning, the men had less than 100 pins 5th to 12th, and the cut itself was across two bowlers of equal scores...

Attachments

• StandingsPublication3.pdf
    43.3 KB · Views: 32
  • ScoresPublication3.pdf
    43.7 KB · Views: 22
Final results, wow that was close. Congratulations to all.

Attachments

• StandingsPublication4_Final.pdf
    43.4 KB · Views: 126
  • ScoresPublication4_Final.pdf
    45.9 KB · Views: 86
Congratulations to the Following Bowlers for making the 2008 NSW DARRELL HOLT CHALLENGE TEAMS
RESTRICTED
Men

BRIAN WILSON
JASON GUIHOT
PETER JUDE
LEON BENARTO
RICHARD PALMA
JOE GUERSTER
STEPHEN ARCHER (Capt)

WOMEN

KIM LEWIS
MARILYN WENTWORTH-PERRY
MONICA HOLYOAK
JUNE MCKAY
KIMBERLEY COOK
DALLAS ARCHER(Capt)
GINA LLOYD

Classic Team

DOUG ELLIOTT(Capt)
ROSLYN YENDLE
HOWARD GOSS
LYNNAE RANKINE
JACK PSOMAS
DALLAS ARCHER

SUE JONES;)
Secretary
NSW Holt Committee
[email protected]

Just like to thank all the NSW Holt committee and Jeff Whitty for running a smooth roll-offs. Was a fine experience watching those who wanted to make the team battle it out for the top 7 spots to make a team.
Congratulations to my friend Brian Wilson for comming first and being our Zone's rep in the restricted masters. Happy to see other friends like Jason Guihot and Leon Benarto are back in it this year, but shame that Michael McLaren missed out by 6 pins...
It will be a pleasure representing NSW this year, and we hope that we'll leave our mark in Holt!

bad luck to tix, 2 yrs running missing the cut, maybe next yr, congrates to everyon who made the team

bad luck to tix, 2 yrs running missing the cut, maybe next yr, congrates to everyon who made the team

He missed the cut, but will he be drafted and win again like last year? Will ACT or NT pick him up? Who knows?? This is where he fires up!

Congratulations to all the have made the team look forward to seeing you all in September at Cross Rds

Jeanette :wave::wave:

PS To Jeff for the great job of keeping Score nice one :smiley.php:

PS To Jeff for the great job of keeping Score nice one :smiley.php:
:p No worries.

Just to extend the thanks, I'd like to acknowledge the assistance of many people.
1. Dallas, Sue, and the rest of the committee who organised the event (there's plenty to do before being handed to me for trials, then there's plenty to do afterwards)
2. Robyn and her staff at Windsor Tenpin Bowl who kept things flowing well. No major issues with the infrastructure at all. AND they were good enough to let me at the office PC so you could all see the scores regularly.
3. I feel terrible to say, I've forgotten their names already :( - but there were a number of people running scoresheets back and forth for me. That makes life so much easier

Congrats to all that made the NSW teams and also a huge congrats to the NSW committee on such a great turn out for the selection trials this year. It certainly looks like the word has got out on that the Holt Challenge is a great event not to be missed.

Also to the TD, Jeff, sounds like you ran a tight ship in your prelim to the finals in September.

I can only encourage those that missed the team to nominate for the draft, there may be a number of teams looking to draft. Or if you are unsuccessful then there is still an all events and masters for you in September.

See you all in SA in September.

congrats to all my NSW friends who made the teams!! Nice to see such a good group of people...plus Richard- joking! :-} hope to see you in Adelaide if not before considering the rumour floating about that a couple are making the trip down here to check out the ACT competition- prepare to be intimidated!!
Back luck to Mick McLaren for missing out again, hope to see you get drafted mate!

Cheers,
Bec

congrats to all my NSW friends who made the teams!! Nice to see such a good group of people...plus Richard- joking! :-} hope to see you in Adelaide if not before considering the rumour floating about that a couple are making the trip down here to check out the ACT competition- prepare to be intimidated!!
Back luck to Mick McLaren for missing out again, hope to see you get drafted mate!

Love you too Bec :p
I hope to see some great bowling in two weeks. I plan to make it for Sundays leg of the roll off. Mick should be there before.
Thanks for the congrats!

Anyone wishing to draft who didn't take a form and apply, here's the form.

Bowlers may only nominate for the teams they nominated for originally. That said, if you nominated for both teams and made one, you can draft to the other challenge as well.

Attachments

• 2008_Holt_Challenge_Draft_Form.pdf
    60 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom