2009 NSW DARRELL HOLT CLASSIC & RESTRICTED CHALLENGE ROLL-OFFS

hate to be boring but is there going to be any special oil patterns laid down or is it just the house patterns for both days.
also can we have the patterns to be used posted please?

Well we could always ask the Tournament Director for this rolloff, lets see if he is out there listening. HEY JEFF WHITTY IS THERE GOING TO BE A PATTERN PUT DOWN FOR THIS ONE OR A HOUSE PATTERN.

Lets see if that works lol.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

hahahahhahahaha, why not wait and see, it dont matter what the pattern is as long as you find yr line early, if not it going to be a long weekend.

Oh and mick i dont mind you showing up at at 11am as long as you bring richard with you so the possee dont have a chance lol

I wonder who deleted my post? Seems like someone's scared to admit favoritism towards certain bowlers here...

Thanks for that insightful answer Jeff lol, some bowlers it might matter to but you know me and i just don't care, i will be giving the ball a hurl and seeing where it ends up and how many people i can annoy with my through the head pin strikes lol

Yyyyeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Michael Mclaren
Tickets for short lol

to all the guys and gals that are rolling off this weekend good luck and high scoring and may you all bowl to the best of your ability :p

Good Luck to everyone trying out for Holt Challenge on the weekend. See you all in Belconnen. Bowl well splinters.

Good luck and good bowling to all those rolling off this weekend.

It sounds like it is going to be a big one. Well done on a huge effort.

Pam Turner

Back
Top Bottom