2007 TBA National Seniors Team Challenge etc.

FLOWER

Attaching this entry form for 2007 TBA National Seniors Team Challenge. Information on this event to be held at the 2007 Nationals in Altona is available on www.tenpin.org.au

Qualifying is included in the Hammer Seniors Classic on 20th/21st January at Caboolture Bowl.....

Other information re the Hammer Queensland Seniors Classic is available on this forum.

Flower

Attachments

• SENIORS BROCHURE.pdf
    131.1 KB · Views: 49
Can someone please confirm that the HAMMER Classic is limited to 50 years and over but Seniors Interstate Challenge is eligible for 45 years and over, so if the top four of the Classic are going to be selected as the Senior interstate challenge team how do the 45 - 49 year old get a guernsey for the team?

Maybe I am not understanding and someone can set me straight and why so early a roll off, other states don't roll until March/April, anyone who has just joined the SQ Seniors ranks this year has no chance of getting enough tournaments under their belt to roll off?

Hi Alan
The ATBSO Seniors Challenge is 45 and over and is being held in Perth in 2007.
The 2007 TBA Seniors Challenge to be held in Altona VIC is a new event and you must be 50 or over in the year of competition.
Have a great Xmas
Regards
Susanne
;) ;) ;) ;)

Hi Alan
The ATBSO Seniors Challenge is 45 and over and is being held in Perth in 2007.
The 2007 TBA Seniors Challenge to be held in Altona VIC is a new event and you must be 50 or over in the year of competition.
Have a great Xmas
Regards
Susanne
;) ;) ;) ;)

Thanks Susanne I spoke with Laurie Hill and he explained it to me, all made sense, all the best to you and Steve in the Festive season

Back
Top Bottom