2006 V8 Supercar Champion!

Chowny

Staff member
The hate has begun!!!!

LMFAO!!! :-({|=

cheat.jpg

It was always gonna happen when those 2 were involved in the incident... could've been anyone else turned Lowdnes around and it would've just been the luck (bad in Lowdnes case) in racing!! Still bit of a hollow victory with so much controversy...

I'm a mad Holden AND mad Lowdnes fan, :confused: so I'm confused who to side with... Ha-ha!!

The face of a cheat!

THIS IS THE FACE OF A DIRTY ROTTEN CHEAT ------->
Have a good look at this face. This is the face of a cheat. That's right. Rick Kelly cheated Craig Lowndes out of the V8 Championship by making deliberate contact with Lowndes Falcon in the early stages of the third and final race of the V8 Supercar Series at Phillip Island. The collision caused Lowndes to lose control and run into Kelly's brother Todd. Immediately after this, Lowndes' car took a heavy hit on the right hand side and this effectively ended his race. He had to pit 3 times to change damaged tyres as he limped home in 30th position. Rick Kelly served a drive through penalty but finished in 18th place to steal the title from Lowndes. Both drivers were level on points going into the final race. A truly sad and sorry way to end what should've been the best and most exciting finale in V8 Supercar Championship history. As he received the Championship trophy and made his speech, he was deservedly drowned out by jeers from the crowd as they chanted Bull****, Bull****!

Shame on you Rick Kelly! What a disgraceful way to win a title. This will go down in history as a truly shallow victory. He will be branded a cheat for the rest of his career and it will haunt him wherever he goes. Hope it was worth it.....[-X

ALL HAIL OUR REAL CHAMPION!!! ----------->
FORD FOREVER!!!

The only way that Holden could win was to CHEAT and thats what happened.

Of course the only way either of them could win was cheat and get Nissan and BMW kicked out and kill Super Touring, Ford's still the lesser of 2 evils though!!(Sierras and Mondeos kicked butt!!!)

gee it sounds like a few people need to put aside a couple of tissue boxes...

and FFS Boston... Look at the other side of the story.. did you see the full picture.. you obviosly didn't.. Lowndes blocked Kelly, he was moving across Kelly's line untill Kels didn't have anywhere to go... Thats why Ford lost the appeal and didn't challenge it in court...

It would've being proven by the telemetry and TEGA cameras...

I saw it on TV, it was clear as day.

Lemmings

Lemmings, that's the way I seen it also, kinda reminds me of the Skaife Ambrose incidents in previous years.

willey.

Lowndes Caused the Damage himself if he stays on the brakes and keeps the car where it stoppped after the spin he rejoins but he let the car roll back across the track into the path of the oncoming traffic so Lonwdes and ford can cry all they want but Craig was the one that could have avoided the heavy contact that did the damage to his car

Back
Top Bottom