Best and Wosrt Australian Video games

Murderdoll

INSINR8R
Yes, after playing a steaming pile of crap this morning, I've decided to give my reviews of the best and worst Australian games...

First up is Rugby 2005. All the Union teams are there, like the Wallabie, All Black and Springbocks, with up to date rosters and Excellent gameplay. Made by Electronic Arts, this has to be the best sporting game I've played in a while.

Next is NRL 2005, this is a fantastic effort at the NRL, with very accurate gameply and Awesome graphics.

V8 Supercars 1 Race Driver (also known as Toca Race Driver). The first one was really good, including realistic car damage and real V8 Supercars. Also one of the longest racing games to be completed.

V8 Supercars 2 Race Driver (also known as Toca Race Driver 2). Even better than the first, with more cars and tracks, and the inclusion of the HRT and Pirtek V8 teams. Looking forward to v8 Supercars 3

Juiced. Not really Australian, but the first game to Included the Holden Monaro and Ford XR8 Falcon which are able to be fully customised. The racing is not as action packed as Need For Speed Underground 1 & 2, but is fun none the less

AFL Live 2003. After this, I lost faith is sporting games. Gameplay was sloppy and it was too easy to win by more than 200 points. None of the players looked like they do in real life, and the roster wasnt completely full. A shocking game

AFL Premiership 2005. After renting the game this morning, after 30 mins I took it back. It says it has new and Improved gameplay, but it was exactly the same as AFL 2003. Even the players looked nothing like their real-life counterparts. The only good thing was that the dirt and mud showed up on their clothes. I would give this a miss if I were you.

Cricket 2004. Not a bad effort, gamplay was a little slow. Full rosters and teams meant for a long play time.

The reason for this topic is because I expect sequel games to get better, not worse, as displayed by the AFL series...

But other than that, what are your favourite Aussie games?

NRL 2005- Is Just not detalied enough in the rules,and it killed it by not having a video ref

Havent played the other listed above tho

Back
Top Bottom