2006 Nationals

Who cares where it is...thats not til next year....pffft...we have this year to focus on yet....FOCUSSSSSSS
And as long as its at a bowl and I bowl well then we are all set HAHAHAHAHA

exactly wot mrs storm said focus on this year not what is going to happen next year. :D :D [/list]

Extract from the TBA website...

"2006 Australian National Championship Venues

Saturday 16th April 2005 - Tenpin Bowling Australia Limited is pleased to announce the following dates and venues for the Australian National Youth, Junior and Adult Championships:

4th Youth Teams Challenge - Werribee Superbowl, Victoria - January 21st to 26th, 2006
36th Australian Junior Championships - Canberra International Bowl, ACT - April 14th - 30th, 2006
45th Australian Adult Championships - AMF Moonah, Tasmania -October 11th to 28th,2006"

Are they really changing the dates to APRIL?????
Like what is that?
That would put most people out of there state championships, especially if it falls over the easter weekend.
Was it a typo or is it really in April?

Catch
Flick oxoxoxoxoxox

Sorry to tell ya this flick but it really is gonna be in april next year. I will tell ya y, it is because of the commonwealth games they are on next year and they are on in june and july so they have changed the dates. Another thing is all the holidays are mucked up coz of this aswell but the major block of holidays is in april now aswell so that is y they moved to to then, so if u r worried about skool dont coz it will b on holidays. So no it isn't a typo. It really is in April!

it will be interesting to see if tba would keep the nationals in the april holidays from now on, or is it goin to be a one off?

Thankx Liz
I'm not worried about school as I aged out from juniors last yr and wont be attending either way, I was just really shocked to hear they had changed it to April. I bowled shield for 6 yrs and it was always July, thus the shock.
Thank you for the info though.

Talk to you all soon
Good luck at Nats
Flicky

We have been informed that it is in Canberra for the next five years in a row due to some sponsorship that the bowls have in Canberra.

Games

Liz i was wondering where you got the idea the games were on in June / July because according to the web site they are on 15th March till 26th March.

Back
Top Bottom